• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Art

Ibis

Did someone say UTAU?
Jul 7, 2022
the time out corner
So, before I started making emotes I would make some pixel art (like the ones above) and hoped they would be turned into emotes. Unfortunately, they were too big and I had to re-size all of them. The worst part was I built up a small collection to post later. :haku_ibis: Welp, it would be a waste if I didn't post them, so here's a couple more. I'll also leave the emotes next to them for reference (if applicable). Think of these as a beta version of the emotes.

1504-34735588ec0114b9821e8c7d9c144942.png :defoko_ibis: <- emote for reference
I feel like the full size version just captures their blank expression even better. It's also got a bit more detail then the emote, like the music note on the headphones and UTAU on the hat, but that's a given. I feel like the colors are a bit more dulled out on the full-sized one, though.

1502-1c2f2a51d42d2df7e911887beec7c2c7.png:teto_ibis: <- emote for reference
Most of you probably saw this one on my status. It was one of the first ones I remade, and I thought up the status while I was making it, thinking it was hilarious to see them side by side. I do like how you can see the crossed arms better on the original, but I also feel like the head is too square. Also, I re-positioned the hair in the front for the emote.

Oh yeah, I'm also thinking about making some more emotes at some point, so if you have suggestions (characters, emotions to portray, or both) that would be great. I would like to do more Utaus of course, but I'm also thinking about doing some Vocaloids or other voice synth characters. Thank you much, and have a great day! :momo_ibis:

PS: I didn't originally plan to even have a Momo emote, but noticing the lack of happy expressions in my current lineup, I added it. Well, it turns out to be the one I use most often. Go figure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)