• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

BubblyStar's Art Dump

D

Deleted member 6215

Randomly posting this:

I don't really like advertising in any way(I don't wanna look like I'm begging for money), but I have a Ko-fi if anyone wants to support me in some way. I don't have a Patreon because I don't have any ideas for tiers lol

Reactions: Leon
Sep 21, 2019
I see I have once again been summoned by the power of Tei, LOL! Loving what I'm seeing from you--your art is adorable and I love it!!
Also, I saw that you mentioned you don't know if you're permitted to share links to your merchandise here or not, so allow me to clear it up for you!

14. You are permitted to link to sites selling content you have created but refrain from spamming threads advertising their sale.
If you ever have any questions about what you can/cannot post--I strongly suggest looking back at the VVN rules, and if you can't find your answer there then just message a member of staff and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! :sukonetei_smile_lili:

Reactions: Deleted member 6215
D

Deleted member 6215

Here's another Ruko.
I drew this on paper and then scanned it and did the rest. That's why this is a bit better than my other drawings...
I'm still not used to drawing digitally with a cheap tablet lol
Ruko Drawing.png

D

Deleted member 6215

Finally got to drawing Rin as Spongebob. I forgot to finish this. So, here:
Rin Squarepants.png
Personally, its not as good as the Luka one tbh...
Also, the lines are garbage because I drew it on paper and scanned it, then did the rest... so, sorry if it really bad.

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I really like that piece! It looks like it's been printed on a cheap piece of paper from the 80's.

Sep 21, 2019
I just wanted to say that I really like how you give Rin rabbit features! Her bow always reminded me of rabbit ears so it's kinda neat to see her with rabbit features!
Also I really love the style of that one! Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Deleted member 6215
D

Deleted member 6215

I just wanted to say that I really like how you give Rin rabbit features! Her bow always reminded me of rabbit ears so it's kinda neat to see her with rabbit features!
Also I really love the style of that one! Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much! :sonika_ani_lili:
I always feel like Rin as a rabbit only makes sense. I can't see her as any other animal lol

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
D

Deleted member 6215

From now on. I'm just going to post the tweets of my art instead. It saves me some time.
This one came out a little better than I thought it would.

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217
D

Deleted member 6215

I created a Racing design for Teto. I want to draw, but didn't have ideas. So, here's Racing Teto!
EDIT: to add, it was based on the 2016 design, because it was the easiest to draw out of all of them

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)