• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Hatsune Miku Burning!! - DIVELA feat. Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku GT Project theme song)

AALLF

I create symphonic metal/rock using Gumi.
May 20, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I've got to say, I've never been a BIG fan of Miku's voice, but this song is so darn catchy, I keep coming back to it everyday for a listen :LOL: . It cheers me up.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
It feels like you don't find a lot of songs that quite get this balance. I mean, it rocks pretty hard, but it doesn't go so far as being like super-hard rock, and it stays upbeat without losing energy/becoming more like easy rock. And it has a rock feel rather than a more electronic feel, which, while I like electronic stuff a lot, rock is a lot less common in the vocal synth sphere, and getting some rock sometimes is really nice, too. It's cool! I'd like to find more songs like this.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)