cafe's voice synth music thread

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

hey gamers, here's my first released original song, it's about ski masks! the lyrics came out really...edgy? but they really dont mean anything tbh.
also i didn't know what to do for the video ajsjdjd so enjoy a clip of video i took at the grand canyon
i struggled with the verses and went through a hundred different versions of them so they're definitely my least favorite part of the song....but i like the rest. i think maybe ill redo the verses and reupload it someday. but i wanted to move on and work on other stuff for now~​

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

Look everyone, it's an edgy sad song feat gumi english, the western vocaloid fandoms favorite kind of content!
so, admittedly i was a little nervous about this since i know the community doesnt like...love this kind of stuff, and thinks its overdone, but ive been going through the motions as you could say and just needed to do something with that. overall, i actually really like the vibes of this song!
im working on other stuff already and am gonna be making more ~ fun ~ and ~ upbeat ~ songs so donut worry
also look at that pretty art by akaihato!!

peaches2217

I write mediocre OliLen fanfiction.
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
You can tell you really put your heart and soul into this. I know you’ve been through hell this year and then some; I really hope this helped, even a little. It seemed so cathartic, and you seemed so excited every time you talked about it. Excellent job, as always!

• Love
Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
You can tell you really put your heart and soul into this. I know you’ve been through hell this year and then some; I really hope this helped, even a little. It seemed so cathartic, and you seemed so excited every time you talked about it. Excellent job, as always!
thank you peaches!!! :kokone_lili: definitely cathartic, i cant communicate my feelings very clearly irl so this was probably the most point blank ive been about things which was nice. was also super proud of the instrumental ~

Cerāgi <º•

Aspiring Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
I feel so lucky I decided to visit the forum again today sjjdhushs, I love it! 😍
The instrumental is so good 👀👀👀(and the art is *bless*).
The lyrics seem full of depth; I don’t specifically know what you’ve been going through, but should this song have helped you to feel better, that surely is something to be proud of 😊

*sending wave of support*:charlie_lili:

• Love
Reactions: cafenurse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)