• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

cafe's voice synth music thread

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

hey gamers, here's my first released original song, it's about ski masks! the lyrics came out really...edgy? but they really dont mean anything tbh.
also i didn't know what to do for the video ajsjdjd so enjoy a clip of video i took at the grand canyon
i struggled with the verses and went through a hundred different versions of them so they're definitely my least favorite part of the song....but i like the rest. i think maybe ill redo the verses and reupload it someday. but i wanted to move on and work on other stuff for now~​

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

Look everyone, it's an edgy sad song feat gumi english, the western vocaloid fandoms favorite kind of content!
so, admittedly i was a little nervous about this since i know the community doesnt like...love this kind of stuff, and thinks its overdone, but ive been going through the motions as you could say and just needed to do something with that. overall, i actually really like the vibes of this song!
im working on other stuff already and am gonna be making more ~ fun ~ and ~ upbeat ~ songs so donut worry
also look at that pretty art by akaihato!!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
You can tell you really put your heart and soul into this. I know you’ve been through hell this year and then some; I really hope this helped, even a little. It seemed so cathartic, and you seemed so excited every time you talked about it. Excellent job, as always!

• Love
Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
You can tell you really put your heart and soul into this. I know you’ve been through hell this year and then some; I really hope this helped, even a little. It seemed so cathartic, and you seemed so excited every time you talked about it. Excellent job, as always!
thank you peaches!!! :kokone_lili: definitely cathartic, i cant communicate my feelings very clearly irl so this was probably the most point blank ive been about things which was nice. was also super proud of the instrumental ~

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
I feel so lucky I decided to visit the forum again today sjjdhushs, I love it! 😍
The instrumental is so good 👀👀👀(and the art is *bless*).
The lyrics seem full of depth; I don’t specifically know what you’ve been going through, but should this song have helped you to feel better, that surely is something to be proud of 😊

*sending wave of support*:charlie_lili:

• Love

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

a song that's finally done!!! i don't like doing the finishing touches when it comes to music (tuning, mixing/mastering, etc) so when a song gets to that point i just kinda ignore it and go start something new. as a result, i have like 10 songs that are almost done sitting in a folder, and i am just now releasing my third one lol. also as a result, this is a song i started 8 months ago, and it is just now being posted lmao. in fact, 90% of the song was done 8 months ago, i just recently put it all together.
originally it was gonna be with gumi but i wasnt feeling the vibes, and so i decided to try out synth v and almost released this song with maki, but then solaria was released so i decided to use her! (between u and me, i honestly think the song sounded the best with maki, but i had already spent my money on solaria so i had to use her at that point :kyo_lili: )
anyway, this song is pretty obviously about not stooping to someone's level when they hurt you and stuff. very relevant to where i was 8 months ago when i started it. funnily enough, i'm also working on a song that has literally the exact opposite message, about how if someone hurts you, you deserve to hurt them...lmao. ~the duality of man~
hope u like it! <3​

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Keep it up! It's so cool to see more original music, I felt so genuinely excited when I saw this pop up hahah

• Love

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
atta girl! keep it up :ia_ani_lili: im proud of you!

also the outfit is really cute!
thank you!!! :kokone_lili: <3
isn't it?! Akaihato came up with it, she does a very good job making art with the vague ass descriptions i provide her asjsjjs (this time it was: can i have a cool picture of solaria in a cool outfit doing a cool pose)

Keep it up! It's so cool to see more original music, I felt so genuinely excited when I saw this pop up hahah
thank you so much!!! :D i will hopefully have a lot more out this year, i just have to find the energy to finish all my WIPs lol!

• Love
Reactions: ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)