• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Can you Name Every Vocaloid Voicebank? (2017 Edition)

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Hey everyone. You may recognize this quiz from VO, but I wanted to repost it here. Hoping to make this a yearly thing.

Do you think you have what it takes to name every publicly released Vocaloid voicebank? If so, check out the quiz right here!

But first, I'd highly recommend you check out the tips I've provided below:

HOW TO PLAY
1. Type in the name of the Vocaloids and corresponding voicebanks. When you have a correct answer it will be automatically accepted, no need to hit the enter button!

2. You only need to enter in a Vocaloid's first name. You can enter in the full name if you want but it will only cut down on your time.

3. For appends/additional voicebanks, type in a Vocaloid's first name followed by the name of the voicebank. I.e. For Hatsune Miku's English voicebank you would put "Miku English"

4. Updates of old voicebanks are grouped together. I.E. Miku V3 English and Miku V4 English are both counted as a single answer: "Miku English"

5. Voicebanks that were released in 2018 will not be included.

6. There are a lot of bonus answers! Unreleased Vocaloids (before 2018), private voicebanks, cancelled projects are all included as bonuses (as long as they had public voice samples).

My current best is 125. If you want, post your scores below!

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I got about 115. Really need to jog my memory on every Vocaloid DB. I used to be good at this...

Elsa12TMNT

Uses Too Many Obsolete UTAUs
I ONLY GOT 77 IM SO EMBARASSED!!!!
Dang like, I knew that some had appends, and I kept putting random things after their names to see if it would work, and there were some I forgot to try. Some of them I couldn't spell right or I just wasn't think of. Ugh. Well, maybe I'll try again.

(How do I think of Arsloid and Chika but not Cul, Lily, Miriam, or IA Rocks, ugh)

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
I got 83. Not surprisingly, I didn't get most of the ones that came out after 2014.

(cries)

Reactions: xuu

Kazumi

That One Furry
Apr 8, 2018
Got 134/134 plus some private/unreleased-loids! Nearly four minutes left too! I got stuck up on Lily V3! When it said V2, V3 native I was like..that's it right? Then I remembered there's just base Lily V3.

1524756938222.png

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Oof. 109 out of 134, but I have some extras.
Most of the time I forgot like one append or forgot that that Vocaloid even has appends.
Gumi V4 appends destroyed me lol. The only ones I really forgot are Mew, the Zolas, AnoKano, Flower, Sachiko, Dex and Diana. Which.. kinda makes me sad because I like them all. Especially Flower ahha.

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Whew okay, I got 102 in the allotted 20min. I actually only forgot 12 'loids themselves (the only non-V4 bank that I forgot was poor SeeU...), but I kept forgetting to enter updates so things like "Longya Ya" and "Macne Petit" make up the other 20 missing slots. I'll have to practice for next time :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)