• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO AI HARU

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
During the stream earlier today to celebrate a year since KAFU's release, alongside COKO's announcement HARU was also officially announced at the end (if you watch the teaser, you can faintly see through the silhouette to see the design beneath).
As of now there's no current upcoming teasers like COKO's. Her voice provider is Harusaruhi.

1657195383851.png

For now I assume this is the 5th and final member of the Musical Isotope series, as this would mean every current member of V.W.P (Virtual Witch Phenomenon) would now have voiced a CeVIO AI voicebank.

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I like it! Hers vibes with the others really well, so Coko's is still the odd one out lmao. I hope her voice is nice! None of these girls have really been my taste, but I know they're quite popular. Looking forward to it!

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
We got our first peak of HARU’s voice from Singularity Live Vol.2:

Her rapping actually sounds pretty clear, I wonder how it’s gonna work in the actual engine. Very much looking forward to her demos!!
she sounds pretty bland to other kamitsubaki girls (also her model is kinda terrifying a bit)

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I like it. She did handle the rap parts well. I'm okay with this VB not being super tonally distinct if it has an effective purpose and execution for a certain genre. With that in mind, I wish more of the song would've been rap, but maybe we'll see more of that soon.

I really want someone to cover Oarana with HARU!

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oh, I actually do like her. I think she might be my favorite of this group, because she doesn't have that... Mickey Mouse sound some of them do 😅

Reactions: MillyAqualine

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Haru covering Oogoto, by Harusahuri. Not gonno lie, wasn't that keen on Haru at first since her rapping skills wasn't properly utilized but this demo made me change my mind. I hope future demo will put this much effort on Haru's rap like this one did

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I must admit, Haru is fast becoming my favourite Kamitsubaki VB, mainly because she doesn't sound as pitch-shifted and "moe-fied" as the other girls. I really like her rap capabilities too, so I hope we get more demos showing that off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)