• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Coffee? Tea? Either? Neither?

Pick your Poison

• Total voters

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Green tea is great. I love drinking Matcha but it's so expensive to get good quality stuff... Green tea with milk is a sin though. Please do not.

lennox_101

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018
US
www.soundcloud.com
Coffee and tea are pretty much my go-to for anything that isn't water. Coffee... I'm a huge fan of cold brew and vanilla flavors. Tea... if it's not Sweet Tea, then I'm drinking Matcha Green Tea (the powder from Japan, none of that instant crap). :whistle:

Reactions: mobius017

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
COFFEE !

Also now I'm a bit much more used to tea (though it took me a whiiiile to consume it as I really couldn't appreciate it much before)

But along with coffee, my top favourite hot drink is hot chocolate <3 I also enjoy hot milk at times ^-^

At least on hot drinks' side these are my preferences ~

Reactions: Buck

Lille

Aspiring Fan
May 3, 2018
Is cappuccino coffee? Also, I love tea! My favourite's apple with cinnamon and clove. I think coffee has it's moments, but tea has like, every moment.

Lille

Aspiring Fan
May 3, 2018
Yep, cappuccino is a coffee drink. A specific way of preparing coffee. I haven't had it myself, but I understand it's strong.
Strong? I'm used to drinking traditional cappuccinos exactly because they are not as intense as coffee (which is why I asked if it was counting as so). It probably depends on who's making it, or what brand it is, but at the end of the day I find it's tastier than coffee itself. I hope you get the chance, if that's what you want ^^

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Strong? I'm used to drinking traditional cappuccinos exactly because they are not as intense as coffee (which is why I asked if it was counting as so). It probably depends on who's making it, or what brand it is, but at the end of the day I find it's tastier than coffee itself. I hope you get the chance, if that's what you want ^^
Thanks! Maybe I was confusing cappuccino with espresso :).

Reactions: Lille

LeahC54

New Fan
Apr 16, 2018
I hate all kinds of coffee, but I love tea (I am British after all, so I naturally drink a lot of it).
British-style black tea is my favourite, but I love some blends of green tea too.

RabbitWhale39

Devout Mikuist
Apr 25, 2018
Oh, coffee all the way. The caffeine doesn't bother me at all. I enjoy a cup in a morning but also in the afternoon.

Alan

New Fan
Aug 22, 2018
It's definitely coffee due to how I drink too much of it but I won't reject tea either.

But my go-to drink is - by far - water. I'm always drinking that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)