• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Crowdfunding for A.I.VOICE Adachi Rei, TTS without a voice provider

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
First stretch goal reached with 10 minutes left of the campaign (as of this post; it was actually hit 15 minutes ago as evidenced by the screenshot). She'll have a "joy" parameter (other stretch goals would've been for the other usual sad/anger emotions, but looks like it'll just be this before it's over).

nachodorito

Aspiring Fan
Apr 21, 2021
Yo! I'm truly excited for a completely AI Voiced AI bank, but I can't find info on the A.I. VOICE engine... Can someone link me their page?

jisatsune_michou

Full Fledged Something-Or-Other
May 31, 2020
i have followed missile_39 for a time now, from his miku robot, nice to see this new venture translated (sry bump)

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I forgot to say that in this clip, she says tomorrow a more detailed explanation will be uploaded in video format. (I assume like missile_39's other long videos that are basically live streams.)

Reactions: poser and Leon

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Release date October 23, will be sold on DLsite and BOOTH. (Download version is cheaper on BOOTH for some reason? Maybe to counter whatever extra sales fee DLsite takes.)

Price:
Physical: 9,900 yen (BOOTH only)
Download: 8,000 yen (BOOTH) / 8,800 yen (DLsite)

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
This is honestly really cool! If I had any use for talking synths, I'd buy her in a heartbeat :)

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Just a heads up to anyone thinking of buying her to use voice fusion with other AIVOICE banks, she's on her own re-named version of AIVOICE called Replivoice (it's OEM software, think of GynoidTalk vs VOICEROID). So even though Replivoice is capable of voice fusion, there probably won't be a way to use that feature unless missile_39 makes another voice bank. (If I remember correctly, Rei will only have a normal and happy voice which is just a normal parameter slider.)

ay1.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)