• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID drop the most obscure vocaloid song you know

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I don't know why because I'm sure I could find something even more obscure in my lists but the first one I thought of was this anti-Pokemon Go song

• Haha
Reactions: StrawberryDemon

dezzydream

jermacraft
I don't know why because I'm sure I could find something even more obscure in my lists but the first one I thought of was this anti-Pokemon Go song

why does this actually bang so hard
This song found me.
i actually really love this song ever since i discovered it on spotify it gets stuck in my head often and it kinda makes me think of oster project

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rolo

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
Feels like one of those dozens of songs from back then that I heard once and then never came across again. I listened to a lot of songs, but didn't bookmark stuff back then.

Looked it up and it's by Deadball-P. Apparently they did the tuning on "Dear Cocoa Girls."

Noise

New Fan
Apr 29, 2021

thquib is pretty underrated in general, their best song (imo) is "The Court Jester" and I recommend checking them out!

Reactions: ---

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)