• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Favorite Vocaloid Concept Art/Alternative Designs

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
On the V2 ENG Taiwanese designs, I agree that all are great except that Prima's doesn't fit her at all and I feel like it helped encourage people to make her sing super high moe songs that don't suit her voice, which is a shame.

On a happier note, I don't think anyone's mentioned ONA yet? I know this technically isn't an alt outfit for Maika, but it sort of still counts. I love the casual yet unique look to it.

Never really was sure what the intended use was for this design, in all fairness (just if you dislike Maika's, use this one? I did hear it was for if you have her sing Catalan instead of straight Spanish?) but it has a lot of charm and I wish I saw it around more often!!

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
ONA was used mainly used for the Catalan market and for live performance. She also was higher gen maika. I like the more normal girl feel to her less anime.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'm not a huge fan of ONA's design but I did always like that she was rocking jeans and sneakers. A lot of Vocaloid designs are really over the top and then she's just casual. I like it.

Last edited:

LacieLikesFire

Still waiting on SeeUV6
Very late to the party here, but I really liked the color variations of SeeU's designs, particularly the top left; the one with brown hair. As for concept designs, I really loved the first one of the top left and the 2nd from the left on the bottom row- with the hat. It's cute, I wish there were higher quality images.

Attachments

Reactions: WyndReed and Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Yesss agreed. SeeU's official design is cute af, of course, but that flowey one up in the corner is so good. Goddess design, I love it!

Reactions: WyndReed

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
the bottom most right!!!! dfklssd THAT SH*T IS CUTE. I love the space buns, dang I think I like it better than the original lol

I can't see SeeU with brown hair tho, glad they stuck w blonde.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)