• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Favourite Live Songs

I've had to quarantine recently and spent a lot of my time watching Vocaloid concerts. (More than usual, anyway) I've found some of my favourite songs performed and was curious if any of you had any favourites to see performed live. I'd also love to hear any stories from anyone who's actually been to a Vocaloid concert (I'm dying to go but they never come close to my hometown that I know of).

Here's my list:

Hatsune Miku
The Intense Voice Of Hatsune Miku (I get chills everytime!)
Melt
Teo
Sharing The World
Miku
Secret Police

Kagamine Len

Fire Flower

Kagamine Rin
N/A? I don't particularly like most of the songs they choose for her.

Megurine Luka

Double Lariat
Luka Luka Night Fever
RIP=Release

KAITO
Pane Dhiria

MEIKO

Poor MEIKO only sings like, three songs. Change Me isn't bad, though.

Duets
Remote Control
World's End Dancehall

Anyway, sorry if this was a bit long. I'd love to hear you guys' opinions!

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Karakuri Pierrot (liked the live version before I liked the original)
Animal Divination (I don’t know why the live version of this makes me cry)
Shabon (need more songs like this, I been having this on repeat like every day)

Piano x forte x scandal (One of my few Meiko favorites live)

Roki (this got stuck in my head after it’s performance)

Mikaboshi (Kaito’s best performance in my opinion)

Liea
Hello worker

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hand in Hand: Watching/hearing the audience participation in this song is a really mixing experience!
Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru: I could be wrong, but the song seems longer to me when performered live.
Hitorinbo Envy: I love the choreography for this song--the way Miku sort of ambles around and claps/jumps/slaps her thighs in time with the music/sound effects.
Lost One's Weeping: I love the choreography/effects you see with this song, like how animated Rin gets as she stomps around, or how she throws the microphone aside.

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Nostalogic: say what you will about her outfit, I think Meiko is fierce in that performance.

Doctor=Funk Beat: the whole thing's just such a good time!

Hajimete no Oto 2017: Tears. Every single time. So many tears.

The Intense Singing of Hatsune Miku: Especially the variation where she has six wings at the end.

On the Rocks: The choreography's nothing special, but 1.) it's my longtime OTP (arguably above OliLen) and 2.) they just look like they're having so much fun. The way Meiko bobs around while Kaito's singing the first pre-chorus is so cute.
On_the_rock_Magical_Mirai_2018_ビバハッピー_マジカルミライ2018_初音ミク.gif

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I'll add in one more: Birthday. Birthday was played in 2017 for Miku's 10th anniversary. I really love the stage effect they had for the instrumental passage. I think it's either reused from or very similar to something from Mirai 2013, when a pair of human performers used it during sort of a warm-up performance of a song called High-Energy Particle (I think.). Basically, a feathery light (sort of resembling a fairy or sprite) follows Miku's hands as she dances/twirls to the music. After awhile, it floats and dances on its own, until she catches up with it again and sort of guides it/follows it to the end. Between the music and the choreography, the whole atmosphere is like you're watching something special and ephemeral; as Miku gently guides/plays alongside the little sprite creature, its trailing light lingers in the air like the trailing path of an ice skater before melting away. There's a sort of feeling of completion, too, as the birthday synth does what humans did for her 4 years earlier. It's just really pretty and kind of moving.

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
The intro to Viva Happy at MIku x Kodo 2018 was genius!

The crowd response to Hyper Reality Show at Miku EXPO Europe 2020 was awesome

Ohedo Julia Night. Love Miku's "Ribbon Girl" costume. I really wish more people would use Kaito like this

The 2017 tenth anniversary performance of Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru gave me shivers

I was really happy the Lamaze-P's "Ai no Uta" finally got a live appearance

I love the live performance of Kire Carry On

I cry every time I watch the Magical Mirai 2017 encore of "Hajimete no Oto" and Miku's words of thanks at the end. EVERY TIME.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)