• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

I'm freaking out, I just got Alfonse from a ticket summon. Those two were literally the only ones I wanted from this banner. I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Dimitri must be a good luck charm.
I do hope you get Henriette, though!! Shes adorable. Luckily, getting tickets is pretty easy this time around.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I used them all ;-; I'm not gonna summon I got a nice payout from all the tickets today (lif, brave Alm and a Shinon) and nice! Dimitri bringing that luck yass

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I haven't yet :< I'm curious to see the reason for Sharena's abscense >.> better be good

and yeah I'm very happy with them I've been wanting lull atk/res for Boey ovo

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Alfonse really dreamed all this cause he missed his dad and nuked Sharena out of his life dang lol

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
First Gustav wanted Sharena gone now her own brother :< no wonder she is all about making friends her family hates her

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I saw some speculate that Henriette and Gustav's lines were supposed to be for regular versions of them cause they dont really mention the festival or anything and Gustav reused ded him special lines so I went and listened to them on Youtube and Henriette got some secrets >.> and Alfonse is precious angel and I kinda want to pull him XD

Oh yeah, I saw that, too! I guess it makes sense, especially for Gustav? But I don't know. I'm just glad to have a version of them in game. And yeah, Henriette has some explaining to do... very mysterious :len_lili: And Alfonse is ALWAYS precious! I try to get every alt for him.I just love him.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I cannot be tempted I must save for Seiros merges ;-; and potential Rhea and Maribelle/Forsyth alts

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Fingers crossed tbh ;-; I should have enough orbs to get the spark by then I hope

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Edelgard always shows up lol but yeah must save for Seiros no matter how much the new Pegasus sisters tempt me especially Annand

I don't particularly care that Edelgard herself is there, but BRAVE Edie??? Why??? You can literally already get her for free, why is she taking up space here lol.

I forgot we were due for a new banner, so the trailer took me by surprise. I think it's a skip for me but I LOVE the art for them all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)