• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yay another person! and yee he did come out but I was saving for Maribelle at the time of his release x.x so I only spent like 200 on him and didn't get him .-. but my Maribelle is +10 at least!

Ohhh I see. But congrats on your plus ten Maribelle! The closest I am to a plus ten is my Panne, who I'm still working on. She's another of my favorites. But I keep forgetting that Grails are a thing.

Also, what's your opinion on the constant Mjolnir Strikes? I feel like they happen way too often, but I feel like I'm the only one with that opinion lol.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Thanks! I love using her uwu (I also have a +10 Rath cause I simped for him tbh) and noice my grail project is Sigrun who is one of my favorites as well x3 how is Panne to use tho? I forgot to do her ghb >.>

TBH I always forget to do them XD wish they had like a set schedule not just sometimes one right after another others a week or two later makes it so hard to keep track of

Panne is another that you really shouldn't waste your time on unless you really like her. She was power crept like, the day after her release and just never bounced back. She's not bad at all, just very... meh. There are better beast units out there. But I'd still recommend trying to get her, at least, simply because I love her so and feel like she's painfully underrated.

Yes, that would be so helpful! Though I'm not really obsessed with plus tennning any units, since I'm more of a casual player, anyway, so that stuff doesn't matter quite as much to me. But still.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Oi I see I have like no beast units anyway rn XD well I have a Leanne that I do not recall getting but das it

and yee I try to +10 my favorites cause I don't really summon much for most characters so I always have a bajillion orbs ready usually XD but like if its like someone I like the art of (Lysithea) I'm one and done

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
Oh we gon scrap my dude >.> jk but Rhea where it at imo XD tho I do respect Edelgard and her fans uwu
The main reason why Edelgard is my favorite Three Houses character is that she started a new era where things weren't really working, she was put in a super tough position as the Emperor and had to make impossible choices, and her backstory was super sad and nobody ever even thought twice about it even though everybody cried over Dimitri lol.

Rhea is really cool, just a little emotionally and mentally unstable at times, but I still respect them, and I might have married them in one of my playthroughs (it's weird that I can't remember, lol).

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
The main reason why Edelgard is my favorite Three Houses character is that she started a new era where things weren't really working, she was put in a super tough position as the Emperor and had to make impossible choices, and her backstory was super sad and nobody ever even thought twice about it even though everybody cried over Dimitri lol.

Rhea is really cool, just a little emotionally and mentally unstable at times, but I still respect them, and I might have married them in one of my playthroughs (it's weird that I can't remember, lol).
Yeah I get Edelgards reasons and they do make sense but when you think about it Rhea and Edelgard were kinda one and the same when you get down to it and yee I don't really care for Dimitri or Claude tbh :x Dimitri cause why did Byleth make him change his mind they did nothing and Claude just kinda bored me :/

Rhea's marriage requirements are very strict XD very easy to miss your thin chance to marry her but yeah Rhea was a very interesting look into someone who truly believes they were doing whats right until something literally breaks her then you see her descent very cool character imo :)

Reactions: Ika Musume

Ika Musume

Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
Yeah I get Edelgards reasons and they do make sense but when you think about it Rhea and Edelgard were kinda one and the same when you get down to it and yee I don't really care for Dimitri or Claude tbh :x Dimitri cause why did Byleth make him change his mind they did nothing and Claude just kinda bored me :/

Rhea's marriage requirements are very strict XD very easy to miss your thin chance to marry her but yeah Rhea was a very interesting look into someone who truly believes they were doing whats right until something literally breaks her then you see her descent very cool character imo :)
Yeah I pretty much entirely agree with you except for the fact that I slightly prefer Edelgard over Rhea. Sometimes not as slightly but still lol.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Lyn was cool I loved the Sacae in general in fe7 tho :3 never played FE4 but from seeing bits of the cast I do like him and Erinys my favorites are already listed but my top 2 are Maribelle and Forsyth :3

Ika Musume

Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
Lyn was cool I loved the Sacae in general in fe7 tho :3 never played FE4 but from seeing bits of the cast I do like him and Erinys my favorites are already listed but my top 2 are Maribelle and Forsyth :3
TBH those are great choices. I'm just more in to the older games. Like the old old old games. One character I forgot to mention as one of my favs is Catria. Also younger TIki. Not throwing shade on Older Tiki, we just know less about them.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Oh I see! I'm not that great at permadeath so I'm usually to scared to play them :x speaking of white wings Palla is another of my favorites :3

Ika Musume

Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
Perma death I used to hate, but I got used to it (how sad). The thing is, if you're good enough the permadeath doesn't matter because nobody dies :overjoyed: Also I satisfy myself by saying that it's not canon that they're dead.

Ika Musume

Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
I respect that. I'm just too personally attached to the OG games, and that's part of the reason that I don't have any problems with Edelgard. Since Fodlan in barely barely to the lore of any of the other games, I don't mind her rearranging in to fit her ideals. It kind of makes the whole Fodlan thing seem like it's the player's world for once, not captive to the lore build up over many games and gallons of text to read.

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
If you go with the deer or the church you do get a bit of exposition on Fodlan and Rhea in particular that is quite nice I feel it was way more fleshed out than Fates like did they ever even get a name for the continent?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)