• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
I actually do prefer Three Houses over Fates a lot for that reason. Basically the more lore the better, which is why I like the older games.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah Fates was a mess tbh XD only thing I give it is I LOVE Orochi as a character but then you have the mess of a story and for some reason awakening kids and like Cordelia's mom or something can't recall wat Caledori is to her but it was a mess

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I honestly prefer fates to 3 houses mechanically. I feel like 3 houses is a bloated mess. I prefer how they handled my castle in fates it was fast and quick and I actually love the pvp. I think the monastery really put the game on hold and made it slog to get through the game. I also don't like that 3 houses don't give you replacement units making perma death pointless. But I don't really care for fates

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
As a game I agree fates was a very concise fast well made game (except Revelations imo) and yee I love the monastery for the extra dialogue and stuff but I will admit it really slogs it down. but as a whole imo I just felt Three Houses was a much better experience :x

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Awh thanking you! and das where we disagree erryone knows Caspar is best boi (jk he shallow but he is my favorite X3) erryone knows best girl is Rhea tho (or Leonie if we only doing student)

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Truth the game was good tho (except Revelations my lord) and Orochi >.> I was born an Orochi stan I shall die an Orochi stan. Whats everyone thoughts on Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance? :xinhua_smile_lili:

Reactions: Ika Musume

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
Okay those two were my favorites for a long time. The characters! So awesome! Ike used to be my favorite lord.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yass! Sanaki is such an amazing character imo love her so much and Elincia I love her so much! and yee Ike is still my favorite lord x3 (unless Rhea counts tho I don't think she do)

Reactions: Ika Musume
Okay just curious, who did everyone marry for each route in FE:3H? (Or who you would marry if you don't own it?)

Mine are:

Hubie for Black Eagles
Seteth for Blue Lions
Lorenz for Golden Deer

Yes. I know I'm weird. Don't hate me because I have good taste. (I'm kidding but please don't hate on the best boys of the game to me)

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Mercedes for Blue Lions
Rhea for Silver Snow
Caspar for Black Eagles
Caspar for Golden Deer :x
I love Caspar and Mercedes... and my favorite student won't go for girl Byleth >.> Leonie wai and as everyone knows Rhea is my girl tho I will admit the fact that they have a paired ending... is strange

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
Claude for Golden Deer,
Dimitri for Blue Lions.
I'm basic I know. I just can't get over how Byleth is the reason why Dimitri becomes sane again. Also I only chose Golden Deer as my first route because I thought Claude was hot lol.

Haven't done Crimson Flower or Silver Snow. Although I'll probably never do the latter. Sorry Rhea. You're weird to me. In Crimson Flower I'll probably marry Edelgard or Ferdinand.

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
Claude definitely fell off for me. The more I played Golden Deer, the more I realized that I was never going to learning anything new about Claude. Really feel like they neglected to give him any meaningful character development in the game in favor of giving Dimitri and Edelgard a lot. 3H desperately needs an Almyra DLC or something to give Claude more and give us more info on Almyra.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I'll level with you both the only house leader I found interesting is Edelgard :x and she isn't near my favorites in the game I just love the parallels between her and Rhea and I really feel the story? for me at least would have been improved by focusing on the dichotomy between Edelgard and Rhea idk I find it interesting and like I feel the amount of things they attempted to do with this game just made it suffer as a whole I guess? Like I love all the houses but the routes could have been way more fleshed out with time I guess... Sincerely your local Rhea stan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)