• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

Oh yeah, Rhea and Edie foiled each other beautifully. I just really don't like Edelgard at all and find her actions to be pretty inexcusable.

I feel like out of all of them, Sane Dimitri is best. He actively realizes his mistakes and apologizes for them. Edie just was too naive and blind to make a good ruler. And Claude is Claude.

Average Poet

Jack of All Trades, Master on None
Aug 22, 2020
Maple Syrup, eh?
Ah I might be a bit late for this discussion, but I love the Fire Emblem series as well! My favorite fire emblem game is Shadows of Valentia because the characters are just as lively and relatable as those in fe3h, and although its not a perfect game I still love it.

Fire Emblem Three houses has a few issues with plot and pacing for me, especially in Black Eagles route but I love the game a lot. I chose Golden Deer for my first playthrough and although it will always be my fav house (Marianne and Lorenz and the BEST), the best route out of all of em is Blue Lions since I get to see the growth of my bois Dimitri, Sylvain, and Dedue alongside the rest of the lovely blue crew :gackpo_lili: . All in all, Marianne is best girl and its nice to see fellow fans here as well. Cheers!

Hi there, I'm so glad to have another person join the discussion!! I definitely agree with your opinion of SoV. The only reason I dislike it at all is because it got a bit too dark for my liking (mainly referring to Berkut's subplot). But ironically enough, Berkut is actually one of my favorite characters in Fire Emblem. I also really liked Silque and Python a lot, too.

As for FE:3H, I think it's kind of accepted now that the Black Eagles route feels a bit more... lacking lol. But it doesn't matter since my favorite route is also the Blue Lions. (Sorry Hubie, love you but your route and lord aren't that great...)

And yes, Marianne and Mercedes are definitely my favorite female characters, so good choice in choosing Marianne!

Anyway, all that to say... welcome to our little club!

AALLF

I create symphonic metal/rock using Gumi.
May 20, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I've only played Three Houses, and haven't played it in almost a year, but it's one of my favorite games.

I went through the Blue Lions, then Golden Deer, and started one of the Black Eagle routes, but I played it on a high difficulty and got stuck on one of those infamous chapters. I think I'll pop it in again one day soon so I can at least finish that house.

So far I like the Blue Lion house the best (I love the story arc), but the Golden Deer characters really grew on me. I second that Marianne is my favorite female character. I do love it that the Golden Deer house is such a group of misfits, and you get to see them come together and grow together through the story.

Average Poet

Jack of All Trades, Master on None
Aug 22, 2020
Maple Syrup, eh?
Yo yo, just wanted to pop by and send my Fire Emblem Heroes id which is 6528866118. I tend to change my name a lot but you'll know its me since I have a fully merged Berkut, Est, or Eirika as my main. Its always nice to have more friends on the list so I don't really mind if you don't have a fully merged unit. Anyways hope ta see you all around~

Cheers friends! (I will probably make that the thing that appears under my name...I love saying that lol)

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I am super happy that I got my last 2 Gerik today super early he is complete!

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yee I LOVE Gerik and he was stalking me on free summons so I decided to max him out XD and his art is 10/10

I'm glad you're pleased! And I definitely agree, I really liked his art.

Honestly, I've not bothered +10-ing anyone yet. It seems like SUCH a lot of orbs. The only +10 I have (and she's not finished) is Panne because I'm swimming in feathers and you can use Grails to summon her, which are pretty easy to come by. How long did it take you to +10 Gerik?

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Uh not too long I got 2 from free pulls on his debut and then I sparked on the rerun banner for the spark adn got 7 more in those like 200ish orbs then 60 for the last two time frame was like just over a year? And yeah it is a lot of orbs but I only pull for my favorites so I always have a lot of orbs ready cause they are too scared to add Rhea Leonie and Orochi >->

Haha, I'm actually quite surprised they haven't added Rhea yet (although we technically got her with the Byleth summer duo? but I don't really count that).

Anyway, who are you voting for CYL5? And what's your thought on the results they released for now? (If you haven't seen it, it's Marth and Gatekeeper for the Men's Division and Eirika and Byleth for the Women's)
Personally, a surprising amount of people are against Gatekeeper being the winner, but I love it. If he wins, I am totally choosing him for my free unit.

Reactions: Maribelle

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Clean sweep for Rhea rn but I might give some to Orochi idk yet lol and I'm happy with the results tbh except the fact that if us Rhea stans coordinated we could have got Rhea into the top 10 XD cause vote splitting and same if gatekeeper wins ill probs pull him too cause he is adorable cinnamon roll tho I am a fan of Marth too so idk rn

And yes I don't count trophy wife Rhea :< I'm glad that she is technically in but I want her XD

Well, there's supposed to be a Mythic/Legendary banner coming up tomorrow, I think. Seiros could be the hero! I've constantly been wondering when they'd add her. Personally, I'd love if it's Freyr (because he's my favorite Norse god), but Rhea/Seiros would really be a good one. I'm just happy for this upcoming banner because I'm hoping beyond hope that L!Dimitri will be on there. I couldn't get him last time and I REALLY want him.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Oh god I would love that ;-; but I only have 400 orbs rn tho she is gonna be back all the time hmmmmm and yes get your dimitri henny! I will send you my luck

• Love
Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)