• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Gunnthra is queen and they did her dirty in the story but I think I've said that before lol but you def right Laeg's voice is amazing Hrid never made much of an impression on me sadly besides he has a nice design and I'm team Sharena for the og 3 XD
He's an emo king duh idk XD something about him was like hey he cool to me lol and I wish you luck! :< do you have any story you can do?

Honestly, everyone from Book II was done poorly. I mean... where have they all gone?? At least for Fjorm, we got an explanation.
Haha, I always found Sharena's voice kind of... irritating. But she's super nice and cute. Alfonse's voice actor is basically the Joe Zeija (I feel like I'm misspelling that) of FEH.
I guess I'll take that explanation lol!

As for story/missions... nope. :/ Cleared the remaining paralogue for the Plegia banner when this mythic banner released. Just waiting on another round of VG orbs and the end of Arena orbs.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
OOF :< anniversary is right around the corner too so maybe free orbs I give you all my luck cause you need it rn :< also the voice is part of Sharena's appeal >.> love her love the voice lol and is he? like a spicy memer?

I really hope so! The more orbs the better.

Ray Chase has a lot of funny tweets about his characters (I see him talk about Alfonse a lot) and how they're viewed in the fandom, and his interviews can be very entertaining. He, Mark Whittan (Seteth, Hrid), Robbie Daymond (Hubert), and Christina Vee (Edelgard's original voice actress before Tara Platt) are my favourite from FEH. Mark Whittan is a GIFT. If you haven't seen the Seteth memes he's done, you absolutely must.

I've still got three days. Arena orbs should be here either today or tomorrow, hopefully the VG will still be up for extra orbs, and there's a possibility of a FEH channel with (hopefully) extra orbs? So hopefully I can manage to get him before he disappears again!

But in all honesty, I really wish FEH had a trading option. It would be super helpful because I have a few units that I never use and would gladly give yo someone else lol.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
:< yee I guess it would destroy their income in the end but I have so many units I never use that I would love to lump off on someone else XD and yee I imagine the anniversary channel is tonight so fingers crossed!

Also February quests are today

Last edited:

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Lots of orbs and goodies but this Sharena erasure is a crime customizable summoner thoooo

Looks like a very generous anniversary this year. Wouldn't it be great if the next Hall Of Forms had Dimitri on it and I could use this free Forma Soul to get him? A girl can dream lol.
As for the new banner and no Sharena, I agree? Why they added Veronica makes no sense since the rest of the banner is the Askr family. I think it could've been cute to have a Gustav and Henriette Duo Hero instead of Prepare For Edge And Make It Double™ that is the Duo Hero we got. But I know lots of people liked Lif, so I'm happy for them.
And FINALLY, CUSTOMIZABLE (sort of) SUMMONER. I've been waiting for this since release! :D

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Extremely! you better get to grinding so many orbs today ;-; and yes They just dropped Sharena in a ditch and I'm upsetty spaghetti lol tho I like Thrasir's art a lot not gonna like summon but she is pretty lol (and I love Veronica's art I feel Vero could be in but replace uh Lif and Thrasir with Sharena and slap a duo on gustav and Henriette and lump in Bruno) and yes I know! Also who did you get from your free seasonal? I got Valentine Conrad which I'm happy with I wanted his sword for Marth :sonika_lili: tho I would have prefeed Summer Joshua or pirate lady to give Rath the bow

it has come to my attention that the reason Sharena is missing is because it is couples in which case we were robbed of Gunnthra Laegjarn content which is somehow worse

Last edited:
Been grinding for awhile, but I've not gotten all the orbs yet. Probably will continue later. Still no Dimitri though. :( And I think tomorrow is the last day. I'm losing hope. :arsloid_lili:

I got Geese! I'm not sad with him, either, since I got him from when he first ran, so I can just merge him. :) I really like Geese anyway.

Wait, so how is Alfonse okay to add to the "couples" banner?? I'm so confused now. But I'm not a huge fan of the Valentine's banners, usually... I prefer the June Bride banners! Maybe we can get OC brides this year? We got Fjorm last (?) year, so it could happen!

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I think it like him and Veronica cause of Lif and Thrasir? idk lol I'm just trying to make it okay that I didn't get Valentines Sharena :<
and nice! Geese has bomb art too!
and oof :< I think the tempest trials quests if not the trials itself will be up tomorrow so maybe hope?

Ohhhh okay, I hadn't thought of that. Still, kind of strange but it's whatever.

Thanks! I love his art, too. I know most people were kind of wary of that banner, but it was one of my favourites. I have every pirate unit (quite by accident, since I was trying for Duo Veronica and my man Xander, but I'm not complaining). The art is just beautiful for each of them and they're all pretty solid units, too.

Ooh, I'll keep a lookout. Hopefully, I can get him last minute. Maybe if enough people try, he could be the Hero Rises that we get. I don't know though. Who are you voting for?

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yee I have to hope that Sharena gets on a random new banner that they do every year now ;-; or they bring back picnic with her on it that would be ideal lol

and yeah that banner was amazing ;-; I skipped em but Tibarn was so tempting and the art for them all was mint

So far I have voted for Eremiya lol cause I like her art and wanted to see her phone wallpaper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)