• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

Honestly... yeah. Would love Kamui at some point but I don't know if that'll ever happen. Or another Berkut alt...

But man, Pent's art is really... really good. I have no orbs because Easter Inigo won't come home, but I'm so tempted to try for Pent and his wife now... darn you IS.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I'm hoping for Louise or Pent for free XD they are too precious and their art is amazing af and I know ;-; I want SOV palla and Tatiana so bad lol

Quick Q: Should I abandon the new Easter banner and give up trying to get Inigo? I'm at a 4.50% rate and nothing is happening and I kind of just want to swap over to Pent and Louise. But I feel like I should at least try to get one five star since I'm at 4.50%. Thoughts?

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Up to you I would ditch maybe? Idk it's a high pity rate bjt it could turn into another Severa in the end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)