• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Project Diva Discussion

NEL

New Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Is there any chance of a new Diva game (or vocaloid game in general) being announced at TGS?

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Wasn't Sega or Crypton talking about plans for a new game, though? I think I remember reading that somewhere...
Wataru Sasaki (Crypton), Makoto Osaki (SEGA) and other SEGA staff and Sony staff had various meetings in the past weeks, but.. it's still secret.. :)
just remember next July 2 is Project DIVA 10th Anniversary... ^-^

Reactions: uncreepy

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
hehe.. :3

Makoto Osaki‏ @ makoosa

2年ぶり9度目の仕事
which means like

Ninth job for the first time in 2 years
Osaki-san, after Hiroshi Utsumi left SEGA, is now the project leader of team SEGA, and in the past he was responsible for Project DIVA Arcade, Dreamy Theater, Future Tone, Project Mirai series and also helped development of Project DIVA X. in the past, he worked on Virtua Fighter series (and other famous SEGA Arcade games), but his tweet is about Project DIVA series, in fact the next title is his 9th Project DIVA title ^-^

Reactions: Faiyez

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Another Project Diva potentially happening?? Maybe we'll get news soon since Jump Festa's next month... Probably not but... hopeful in general that we get news of some form in 2019.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
@bioloid I was curious if it was from an official Miku-related or Project Diva-related Twitter and wanted to follow it for future updates.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Oh, a new Project Diva game coming? Great!
Another Project Diva potentially happening?? Maybe we'll get news soon since Jump Festa's next month... Probably not but... hopeful in general that we get news of some form in 2019.
I'm sure we will hear more during 2019 because:
just remember next July 2 is Project DIVA 10th Anniversary... ^-^
...I'm sure they will celebrate the 10th anniversary year with a new game.
I really hope the new game gets it's release next year, though I have no idea how far they are with development/planning, or how long it takes to finish (depends on the amount of content of course).

I really hope for a good amount of new songs that haven't been in previous Diva games, I also wish for some kind of character interaction to return, Diva Rooms with some new features even? I could make a lot of wishes...

Anyway I'm curious to see what the new game will be like, and yes, I can already say I will buy it ^^

Hopefully there's an official announcement coming up soon!

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
I'll be sad if that doesn't make it to Future Tone PS4 because 2019 Snow Miku is gorgeous.if they put it into a new game that'll work too

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I randomly saw another tweet with more pics:

They were wondering if she'll show up in Future Tone. I'm also wondering why Yukine seemingly has their own model.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
SEGA team made Yukine model also for 2017 Snow Miku event ^-^
the images leaked in a.. interesting way ^-^
basically, the official blog is based on wordpress, and every new post is like this:
初音ミク Project DIVA Arcade:11月度EXTRA EXTREME譜面追加、過去コンテストスキン&メイン称号販売のお知らせ! | 週刊ディーヴァ・ステーション | セガ
初音ミク 11月登場プライズのお知らせ! | 週刊ディーヴァ・ステーション | セガ

so someone, interested to see if there was a new post in the drafts about the upcoming Snow Miku event, changed the URL, like " http://info.miku.sega.jp/14xxx " and then found the draft ^-^
the draft article is now deleted, and it had only low res images and still no text ^-^

Reactions: Faiyez and uncreepy

NEL

New Fan
Apr 13, 2018
snow miku 2019 is so pretty

can we have rin and len v4x modules please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)