General Project Diva Discussion

CV420

Ultimate Lurker
May 23, 2018
California
www.youtube.com
So glad to see Sega still making content for the Arcade/PS4 that isn't just EXEX charts. I'm excited!!

We really need Rin/Len V4 modules, I've been waiting for them for so long. As well as Miku V4, and maybe Miku Chinese. Was kinda hoping Sega would release Rin/Len V4 modules for their 10th anniversary.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
That banner is so beautiful... It can't be an in-game render but omg it's beautiful.

Also I second Rin/Len V4X modules. Hopefully for their birthdays they'll do it

hamano

みくみくにしてくれた人
Apr 8, 2018
Finland
hehe.. :3

which means like

Osaki-san, after Hiroshi Utsumi left SEGA, is now the project leader of team SEGA, and in the past he was responsible for Project DIVA Arcade, Dreamy Theater, Future Tone, Project Mirai series and also helped development of Project DIVA X. in the past, he worked on Virtua Fighter series (and other famous SEGA Arcade games), but his tweet is about Project DIVA series, in fact the next title is his 9th Project DIVA title ^-^
Wat's tweet from yesterday might be related:

I guess it roughly translates as "Osaki-san's Project is going very well."
I suppose Wat means the same Osaki from Sega? The word Project written in Romaji might also hint towards Project Diva. Just guessing...

uncreepy

crypton_watologist
Apr 9, 2018
USA
Wat's tweet from yesterday might be related:

I guess it roughly translates as "Osaki-san's Project is going very well."
I suppose Wat means the same Osaki from Sega? The word Project written in Romaji might also hint towards Project Diva. Just guessing...
The previous tweet (on the same day) was Wat being vexed about having to fix up his projects repeatedly, so the tweet you quoted says, "Although on [Makoto] Osaki's side, Project [Diva] is going very well..."

uncreepy

crypton_watologist
Apr 9, 2018
USA

You can see "Snow Miku 2019: Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone ver." (Designed by - L F -) for a limited time on the "Snow Miku train" in Sapporo city, after it's planned to appear in the arcade version and PS4 version of "Project DIVA FT"!
I wonder if it will be sold as a 4th Encore pack?