• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Guess Below's Favourite VOCALOID

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, about that, I'm not an Uni fan because I didn't listen to her music.

How about Chiyu:chiyu_lili:?

Heart-Eclipse-Dogma

Dedicated Yukaria Shipper
Sep 26, 2020
I love Rion!!!!! Probably not my favorite of all time, but I used to stan her as a baby Vocaloid fan.

Hmm, speaking of mainstream.....I’m thinking.....Len! :len_smile_lili:

AHHHH MY TIME TO SHINE.

Cyber Diva is actually very shy, almost to the point where she doesn't want to sing in front of others. But she loves it too much to stop. She is nicknamed Queen Midas due to her love of the colour gold. She really looks up to VOCALOIDs like Miku, Luka, and Meiko, but her best friend is Cyber Songman (who is head over heels in love with her, which she chooses to ignore... even though she likes him back). When she's not singing, she's probably reading or going shopping. She really, really likes clothes and jewelry and spends way too much money on it.

Heart-Eclipse-Dogma

Sep 26, 2020
Awww, I love that headcanon!!! She’s really obscure nowadays, it’s always nice to see content for her :D however, for the sake of continuing the game, could you try to guess below’s favorite Vocaloid?

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
Love her. I was so happy to finally get her this year.

How about her sister?
:lapis_smile_lili:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
i kinda forget lapis exists a lot (sorry lapis!!) but she is really sweet, i do like her!

How about IA? But because it's spooky month, i will use the spooky IA sprite:ia_halloween_lili:

Heart-Eclipse-Dogma

Sep 26, 2020
AAAAA, DING DING DING!!! IA is my #1 most favorite Vocaloid of all time!!! :ia_halloween_lili: You’ve guessed below’s favorite Vocaloid, congrats!

hmmmmm....what about Mikoto? :mikoto_lili:

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
This seems fun
Not really a fan of his voice type. Although I have seen some wonderful examples of him being used in the upper range.

How about the Unity girls? :kohaku_lili::akaza_lili:

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I actually really really like these two. I think the unity-chan VB is almost overacted but the result is a voice that sounds like it’s having a lot of fun, if that makes sense. I kind of wish Unity’s VOCALOID plug-in would’ve been a bit more well thought out because it’s a really interesting concept!

:rion_lili::rionv4_lili: <- any tone rion fans in the chat? I love the original character design even if the voice isn’t my absolute favorite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)