• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Expo 2018 USA & Mexico

tundras

Collection Curator
Apr 8, 2018
US
tundras.contactin.bio
Rapid-fire announcements under the spoiler:

Not sure if they thought only 30 blank figurines per location was enough or they're just short on supply (the fact that they're 3D printed also feels a bit strange, considering that they're coming out with a vinyl version later). On the fence about going, depending on what those other workshop activities may be.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
No chemical glow sticks? Gonna be a dead crowd, I guess...not everyone can afford the $30 official one or get it shipped to them for what matter.

I'm going with two family members and one opted to get the chemical one like we had in 2016 so we only bought two. Not interested in buying a third one so this is kinda upsetting to me....

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
Here's the track listing for this Expo's E.P! Very interesting choices!

1. Decade
  2. Through The Night
  3. Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
  4. Envy Cat Walk
  5. 8HIT_2018 ver.
  6. Can't Make A Song!
  7. Bye-Bye School!
  8. Time Bomb!
  9. I'M NOT YOU
  10. On Top

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Just ordered ME18 Fireworks t-shirt. I hope there will be more merch to come. Really want another wall scroll!

tundras

Collection Curator
Apr 8, 2018
US
tundras.contactin.bio
No chemical glow sticks? Gonna be a dead crowd, I guess...not everyone can afford the $30 official one or get it shipped to them for what matter.

I'm going with two family members and one opted to get the chemical one like we had in 2016 so we only bought two. Not interested in buying a third one so this is kinda upsetting to me....
Even if you can't afford to buy a penlight, chemical glow sticks can usually be found at the dollar store. It honestly doesn't seem like a big deal to me, but maybe I'm wrong. When they held a live-viewing in NYC for the Magical Mirai 2013 concert, a couple of fans were kind enough to give out free glow sticks to everyone. The same might happen in this case, but of course, don't 100% depend on it.

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I am excited and surprised of the Miku band line-up.

Returning once again are:

Kensuke Ito (drums)
Tsuguhito Konno (bass)
MEG.ME (keyboards)
Takahiro Misawa (guitar)

I was thinking it would be the Miku Expo Malaysia line-up with Kosuke Kamata and Rock Sakurai. Or last concert performance with Ryoichi "KIKU" Kikushima. I was dead wrong. Also, I was hoping the crazy cool Teramae Masaru would play guitar this time by.

I am very excited to see them again, along with the Cryptonloids.

tundras

Collection Curator
Apr 8, 2018
US
tundras.contactin.bio

HATSUNE MIKU EXPO 2018 USA & MEXICO

The merch list is up! Not really interested in a lot of things this time around(it's better for the wallet). How about you guys?

Interesting to note, glow sticks here are $35 instead of $30 on Mikumerch
Didn't see if other merch is more expensive too, only noticed that one
It looks like everything on the online shop is +$5 at the venue. Not bad if you're buying just one item (consider shipping costs), but could rack up if you're interested in multiple...

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Oh my god that merch is beautiful...if I could justify spending that much on one clothing item other than "it's Miku" I would. Really tempted to just impulse buy something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)