• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Expo Europe 2018

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
YAAS!! got my VIP ticket! ^^
VIP tickets seemed to sell out very quickly, but I'm glad I got mine (Block 101 row 14), I wanted a front-row seat but obviously they already sold out in seconds. I was also positively surprised the site didn't crash on me.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
God, was that easy! Incredible!
And there even are assigned seats, that's so awesome, just like Magical Mirai!
I secured 3 tickets for 2 of my friends and me next to each other in row 4 and other friends of mine got VIP successfully too! Awesome! :-)

After all these delays and issues it's great the German ticket shop was so reliable^^ If only accomodation plan and lottery would ever be that easy...
I'm just not even used to just "buying" tickets anymore and well, after 1 minute, there you go, all done!

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Got my VIP ticket!! (Block 101 Row 12)
Wish I were quicker out of the gate and finding better seats after my purchase. I'm happy I'll be there!!

Also, I hope the ticket makes it safely to my home. I wish there was Will-Call or e-tickets.

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
Are the people who brought standard ticket for London be right at the back, will it be hard for short people to see miku?

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Olympia National | Olympia London
You can see the floor plan here. From the looks of pictures of other concerts in this room it looks like there'll be a high stage. Which should make the concert easy enough to see. If you struggle to see maybe try speak to some other attendees and see if they can make some space for you to see. Most concerts I've been to people are polite enough to understand.

However, looking at my own e-tickets there is no specific seating arrangements, so it may be people are seated in their correct seating by whatever order they are in the queue to enter the venue so I'd suggest arriving with plenty time so you can get in, get any merch you want (if they're selling merch before the show) then get in line for your seat. With luck you'll get a good spot.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
The japanese prime minister's site posted this translated press release that touched a tiny bit on the Paris MikuExpo show

Circumstances permitting, I will attend the opening ceremony to be held in Paris next month together with President Macron and promote to all of France and the rest of the world the beauty of Japan. With the cooperation of Mr. Shingo Katori, the PR Ambassador of Japonismes 2018, I want to thoroughly show the wonders of Japonismes 2018.

There will be an exhibition on the theme of ‘FUKAMI (depth),’ which expresses the overall concept of Japonismes 2018, an authentic Shochiku Grand Kabuki performance, the first to be held in Paris in 11 years, and a concert by Hatsune Miku, which is very popular among young people overseas. My heart is beginning to beat with excitement for these projects. I hope to have many people from around the world experience for themselves the aesthetic of Japan, and share with them the emotion that this aesthetic imparts.

In 2019, several projects in the United States and Southeast Asia are in the pipeline, following Japonismes 2018 and making use of its momentum. I would like the relevant ministries and agencies, led by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and the Japan Foundation, to work together and exert every effort on this.
“Beauty of Japan” Comprehensive Project Advisory Panel and Japonismes 2018 Comprehensive Promotion Council (The Prime Minister in Action) | Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Ohhhh look what arrived today (3 of them for friends and me)! Surprised the tickets are such great collectors items too! All previous tickets for any Magical Mirai or Miku Expo I had were very boring but this is great!

Also, Miku is now officially on the event calender of the venue. The agency sponsoring the event, that made it possible for Crypton to have the concert in Germany, has a neat little website for the event too and there even is a 2 page long press release. All of these things are German, but whoever is interested can find the links in my German post here! :-)

Yet another edit, I was lucky to get this nice ticket, for whatever unknown reasons some people get very basic black and white tickets instead... 2 friends of mine got those and only one other one this nice one so far. Wonder what's up with that... it's all the same ticket category...
20180627_122335.jpg

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
^ I think DHL tried to deliver my ticket today. I just had a note in my mail saying DHL has tried to deliver something while I was at work. Maybe he/she comes again tomorrow.

EDIT: Got my ticket today, I'm a bit sad mine has plain white background and no image :/

Last edited:
Ohhhh look what arrived today (3 of them for friends and me)! Surprised the tickets are such great collectors items too! All previous tickets for any Magical Mirai or Miku Expo I had were very boring but this is great!

Also, Miku is now officially on the event calender of the venue. The agency sponsoring the event, that made it possible for Crypton to have the concert in Germany, has a neat little website for the event too and there even is a 2 page long press release. All of these things are German, but whoever is interested can find the links in my German post here! :-)

Yet another edit, I was lucky to get this nice ticket, for whatever unknown reasons some people get very basic black and white tickets instead... 2 friends of mine got those and only one other one this nice one so far. Wonder what's up with that... it's all the same ticket category...
View attachment 1002
Mine is pretty too! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
I assume that they gave this ones to the first 100 people who completed their order, perhaps? Either that or their printer ran out of color ink. xD

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
As some of you might know, I make YouTube videos! Has been quite a while since I made one, but today I talk about the most important Miku news for this year as well as share some opinions on recent past live events.
Enjoy! :-)

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I like the song a lot, more so than the North America tour song!
Then again, I came to really like OSTERproject's style.
Not sure if it is the best "live song", but I am happy enough with it to here it live in Germany^^

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
I received my London tickets earlier this week! I was worried that they wouldn't get here in time by the way it was worded in the Olympia webpage... Sadly it's just a plain ticket, no teal colours or anything but I'm happy that it's already here <3

It has been a while since there was a post here and considering Magical Mirai already happened I wonder what everyone thinks/wants about the setlist. I'm really hoping we get
Inferiority Superiority and Roki
they are two of my favourite songs this year and considering the month the concerts are held it would feel a bit wrong to leave both out D': Appart from that I don't want a exact copy of MM so some surprises or unique songs to Europe would be nice!
Basically only 2 months left I can't wait!!!

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I doubt Miku Expo will get a lot of the new fancy Mirai stuff, I mean these songs would be cool but considering Miku has never performed in Europe before, a more classic setlist would be the most likely imo.
Sure Miku Expo's in the US can get newer songs since Miku has performed there before, but it is less likely for Europe. Still some of the new things would be a nice surprise, was a blast in Japan this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)