• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Expo Europe 2018

Forget what I said.
There is one simple reason for everything. Postponed ticket sales, Piapro's refuse of my email, no Sonicwire newsletter coming in...
Just try to access this link or any other Crypton website and you will get it.
クリプトン|初音ミク、初のヨーロッパコンサートツアー「HATSUNE MIKU EXPO 2018 EUROPE」開催! ―フランス公演は「ジャポニスム2018」の一環として実施―

For those who don't live in the EU or use a foreign proxy server all the time:
Screenshot_20180527-141807.png
There you have it.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hmm okay interesting.
How can this be related to not having ticket sales? I hope it is though and they can figure it out soon!
Hope they're not like "if we knew Europe was so hard to deal with, we hadn't done that in the first place!" xd

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
How does this reason work when the French expo is still on the cards (as far as I'm aware)? France is part of the EU.

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
How does this reason work when the French expo is still on the cards (as far as I'm aware)? France is part of the EU.
Why would the Paris showing be safe in light of this news? Is there a concrete reason to believe that there are difficulties related to organizing that don't apply to the originally announced Japonimes showing?

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
I looked at the article, but I have no clue what it's saying... Sorry >.<
You may have not noticed it yourself, so take a look at this article.

Analysis | Why you’re getting flooded with privacy notifications in your email

At the moment it seems like CFM is temporarily disallowing people in the EU from accessing their website, because Crypton have been slow to update their privacy policies to comply with new EU regulations.

So, Zar is suggesting that the postponement in ticket sales may be related to that issue.

Pr??sentation De Saison 2018/19 - evénement - La Seine Musicale
La Seine Musicale (Paris venue) is going to present their program for 2018/19 on June 1st. Anyone going?..
They don't seem to have a big public schedule online (only a few shows) like the LANXESS arena does. They will announce all the upcoming shows, I guess. Hopefully they say something about the Miku Expo.

Reactions: ohpeach

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
I can't help but suspect the events may have never been booked at all, or there was some error in the booking process and nothing actually happened because of it. The worst possibility could be that these arenas pocketed Crypton's money and just cancelled them up without telling them. That happened to me a couple times when I tried to book an event (and another pocketing happened before that when I tried to buy the Pioneer DDJ-SR controller; they just cancelled the order on me and never got me a refund).

WintermintP

EDIT: I just found out the order of problems got mixed up a bit. Sorry >.<

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
^ So the Paris concert will be on Dec. 1st and ticket sales start on June 1st (tomorrow), does it mean that ticket sales for Cologne start on June 4th and London on June 8th? :P

I find it a bit odd that they didn't announce the ticket sales dates for all locations at once though.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I'll get tickets for Köln but I was naturally curious and followed the link and...
Are tickets only 35€?
Also it seems to be putting me in some sort of waiting line, God hope they just use a normal ticket service for the other venues.

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Still waiting in line. So far it crashed 3 times while waiting :( I’m losing sleep!!!
So far no one has gotten their tickets, looking around the social media, they’re still waiting also.

Delsago

New Fan
May 2, 2018
Germany
Yeah, i'm not trying to access the french page just to see the ticket prices.
Stalking social media instead and waiting for a screen, but apparently the tickets start from 35€.
But that's pretty much all you can read there before you are caught in the queue and getting bad gateways and 504

I really hope the cologne and london sales will go smoother

aokiki

local miku stan
May 31, 2018
I've been refreshing twitter and the only person I've seen get a ticket so far is someone who physically went to the ticket office to buy it... It's been two hours but it seems no one has managaed to buy a ticket online yet?
I really hope it isn't like this for the London and Germany shows!

By the way, that person also said the tickets are as follows:
"65€ for standing places in front of stage
55€ front rows mezzanine
35€ back rows mezzanine"

Reactions: Delsago

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I'm positively surprised by the ticket prices. At least for Paris they're fairly cheap, I was expecting higher prices.
I suppose the prices for other shows are around the same level.

Hopefully there's no problems like they seem to have with Paris sales with the sales further on.

I'm gonna get myself a ticket for the Cologne show, it's just too bad I'm working on the 15th so I can't probably buy it right when the sales open. I don't think there's a risk of the tickets selling out within hours though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)