• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Expo Europe 2018

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone know what time the tickets are on sale for England. Someone said it might be 12pm but I'm not sure

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
So... the tickets go on sale tomorrow, and yet there is no info on the time or where to get them? Hmm... sure cutting it close again.
I mean I will figure it out in time, but some of my friends kinda rely on me giving them info, but it's so little time until then!

Delsago

New Fan
May 2, 2018
Germany
Miku Expo gave a vague "local time" for paris to if i recall right and yet the majority was fast to call out 12:00 midday for it so i strongly assume it will be the same for Cologne and London tomorrow too.
I'll definitely camp the site at that time prepared with PC, tablet and phone in case the cologne server are crushed by the force of fans ordering their tickets

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
It's still silly how they say "local time" but...well...WHAT time? xd
Well, if we just assumed that tickets go out at noon local time for both events, that actually means that tickets won't be available at the same time, due to the time difference between London and Germany.

On the other hand, tickets could go on sale at the same time, and hence at different local times.

If the sales times were actually confirmed, we wouldn't have to make any assumptions.

Good luck either way.

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
@Pup-p The tickets for the Paris concert were around 31-65€ so I'd assume the London and Cologne tickets will be around the same price range (but London in GBP obviously).

An update on the London venue's ticket sales!!

Last edited:

Delsago

New Fan
May 2, 2018
Germany
Super timely again and missing a tweet for cologne.
Not everyone in germany can properly read english.

But i think that confirms cologne goes up in less than an hour then.
Edit: sales for cologne could go up an hour later if they keep 12:00 uk time
Because of the timezones ...

Well shit

Last edited:

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
I guess with their first shows in Europe there's a lot of stuff they're trying to figure out hence all the delays (probably on the venue/ticket areas there's complications). Especially since they were probably a bit held back 'cos of the new laws (and in fact they still are as piapro.jp and such is still unavailable to Europeans). It's really frustrating but it's a blessing they're still trying and aren't outright cancelling the shows.

Hopefully people will still support the shows and then next time things will be better I pray. There's always going to be kinks in the first tour of a region, I guess. The US shows didn't go very smoothly at first either if I recall.

Hatsune Miku Expo 2018 Europe in London from See Tickets
London tickets are up!

I'm confirmed to be going so see all attendees there!
1529057260029.png

Last edited:
Reactions: aokiki

aokiki

local miku stan
May 31, 2018
I thought the tickets were meant to be released in an hour - but thanks Cluemily for posting the link anyways! I got VIP standing!

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
It seems the ticket sales have closed back up. It looks like they accidentally opened the sales an hour early and closed them again until that time. Dang that's a funny screwup but at least they don't seem to be issuing refunds for this.

That's good at least.

Tickets are now open again and already every single VIP seat is sold out.

Last edited:

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
1529069521223.png
The London ticket site has changed and all VIP seats are now officially sold out 2 hours after the 12PM opening time (even though it was open for about half an hour before that).

SeeTicket has an option for fans who can't attend to resell their tickets, so keep an eye out and someone might be selling their VIP tickets there.

Jun 15, 2018
Hi I bought a Standard Standing ticket for London venue but then managed to snatch a vip ticket that was unavailable before so now I have a standard one just lying around, so if anyone wants a standard standing London ticket with a discount, I can provide (original price 50 GBP)

I also have a discounted Paris ticket that I bought Just In Case and no longer need For sale: 1 ticket for Hatsune Miku Expo 2018 Paris (Category 2) - $26.25

Hi I bought a Standard Standing ticket for London venue but then managed to snatch a vip ticket that was unavailable before so now I have a standard one just lying around, so if anyone wants a standard standing London ticket with a discount, I can provide (original price 50 GBP)

I also have a discounted Paris ticket that I bought Just In Case and no longer need For sale: 1 ticket for Hatsune Miku Expo 2018 Paris (Category 2) - $26.25
I'm interested in the Paris ticket for a friend who doesn't understand French at all. But since those e-tickets are saved on ones account, how can they be sold?
You can PM me in Russian. I have seen on your VocaDB account that you speak Russian.

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
I got standard standing ticket since I was at school when they opened ticket sales

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)