• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Expo Europe 2018

MikuHatsune

ProjectDIVA.Wiki Admin
Official Representative
Mar 22, 2018
SH, Germany
projectdiva.wiki
Actually it would be awesome to have a german version of any Miku song during that concert. Think about the mexican one where "Sharing the World" was sung in latin spanish and everyone was surprised there.

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Actually it would be awesome to have a german version of any Miku song during that concert. Think about the mexican one where "Sharing the World" was sung in latin spanish and everyone was surprised there.
Or something like in ME Malaysia where she sang Chentaku, a malaysian song i think was made by a singer and was covered by miku

I
I wonder who would arrange it. The only German-speaking producer in KARENT label I can think of is regulus, the producer of Schwarzer Regen.

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
Omg yay MikuExpo organizers have finally listened! I hope my european friends enjoy themselves, although since it's only three locations, I bet most of them would have to travel some distances. AT LEAST transport within Europe is much smoother than in other places!! (cough f u south america)
Now waiting for MikuExpo Brazil and I won't complain ever again <3

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
The more I stare at the Miku Euro Expo official art the more I'm liking it over the US one.

It reminds me of Ozamu Tezuka's style.

Fuck i'm going to europe like a week after this happens... the pain of being in school and not being able to take time off whenever you want

srsly yall get IA first and now miku why do europeans get everything good (nah but really, hope these events will be great)

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

RabbitWhale39

Devout Mikuist
Apr 25, 2018
That's so cool! I was so happy to hear the news! I'm American but I'm so excited for anyone in Europe who is able to go!

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Yay, Europe!!!

Though I can't make it to this year's Magical Mirai, I can make to Miku Expo Europe! With Germany and UK announced, Paris is the cheapest option in terms of travel for me. I really want to go to Germany though. Knowing it has better venue and the meeting quite a few passionate people from Germany at last years Magical Mirai. I wander.....

With Lanxess Arena as the venue for Germany. Will they use whole arena? Having a capacity of 20,000, it would be bigger than Magical Mirai 2013 at Yokahama Arena.

Also, will there be a DVD/Blu-ray recording?

Need to start planning now :/

Delsago

New Fan
May 2, 2018
Germany
With Lanxess Arena as the venue for Germany. Will they use whole arena? Having a capacity of 20,000, it would be bigger than Magical Mirai 2013 at Yokahama Arena.

Also, will there be a DVD/Blu-ray recording?

Need to start planning now :/
I've been wondering this too and googled for pictures of the LanXess Arena.
Since it's build like a traditional arena also used for sports event, they can't use the whole seating, so we probably loose around five to six thousand seats behind the stage already.
Then you also have seats on the rinks.
I remember that some years back it was mentioned during the first miku concert in LA how the projection has issues being viewed clearly at greater heights.
But the hammerstein ballroom in NY had some really high going rink seats so they must have worked on that in the recent years.
So we might look at around 15.000 seats in cologne.

DorellyMimi

Aspiring Fan
Mar 7, 2018
Italy
I can't move to Italy and she comes in Europe, why am I so unlucky ;w;
It's basically a blessing this is happening (and I love the main visual, like, it's so good but not overly moe! Perfect for Europe)

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
FINALLY AFTER 9 YEARS OF BEING IN THIS FANDOM! I’ll be taking the train from Scotland to attend in London I’m not missing this chance. And I hope it all goes well and will come back. I’m so excited!

Reactions: xuu

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
The more I stare at the Miku Euro Expo official art the more I'm liking it over the US one.

It reminds me of Ozamu Tezuka's style.
wth... that looks nothing like Tezuka to me.

Miku looks proper 90s moeblob in the official artwork. IMO she looks straight out of Saber Marionette J.

She looks very cute and moe for sure, but out of this year's tours I still like Mexico's visual the best.

It's funny that you mention Tezuka, though. I've been to the limited Miku exhibit at the Osamu Tezuka manga museum. They had quite a few artworks and merch inspired in the actual style of the Manga God himself.

Such as

Anyway, I will be looking forward to footage of these concerts. With so many people going for the first time, I'm expecting to see the a different kind of crowd enthusiasm, more akin to Miku's earlier shows. Truth be told, people in Japan and NA have grown quite accustomed to the concerts, if you know what I mean.

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
wth... that looks nothing like Tezuka to me.

Miku looks proper 90s moeblob in the official artwork. IMO she looks straight out of Saber Marionette J.

She looks very cute and moe for sure, but out of this year's tours I still like Mexico's visual the best.
90's retro would be more appropriate I agree.

I was too probably fixated by her long legs and giant boots that "Astro Boy" got stuck in my mind for some reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)