• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Japan Tour 2023 ~THUNDERBOLT~

adacot

Project DIVA Arcade Enthusiast
Jun 16, 2022
Southern California
I attended the Osaka shows and I really enjoyed the concert! I loved the set list and thought it was really fun mix of “classic” songs, newer songs, and even snow miku song! The first song was the theme song, “thunderbolt,” but I couldn’t recognize the second song. During the chorus, it seems like the crowd was singing along the words “DO-MI-NA-TOR,” but I’m not too sure…it was an energetic rock song sung by miku…does anybody know what song it might be?

Reactions: MagicalMiku

adacot

Jun 16, 2022
Southern California
Was it Satisfaction by kz? I found a blog that published the setlist, and they said that was the second song.
No, it wasn’t satisfaction. It seems like the set list for the Osaka shows were a little different from the set list for the Nagoya show. For example, the only Project DIVA X song from the Osaka show was “solitary envy”/hitorinbo envy and not satisfaction.
Thank you for that link though! Good resource

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Osaka setlist changed about 9 songs, and the second one changed from サティスファクション (Satisfaction - Nagoya show) to 気まぐれメルシィ (Kimagure Mercy - Osaka show) :ryuuto_ani_lili:

サンダーボルト(R3)
サティスファクション→気まぐれメルシィ
アンハッピーリフレイン
~MC~
gimme×gimme
千年の独創歌
ANIMAL
ぼかろころしあむ
change me→私の恋はヘルファイア?
千年の独奏歌→みかぼし
ヒビカセ→ひとりんぼエンヴィー
ハイパー→オンザロック
WEDH→ダブルラリアット
秘密警察
ハイパーリアリティショウ→ピアノ・フォルテ
それがあなたの幸せだとしても→完全性コンプレックス
命に嫌われている
~バンメン紹介~
いいねってYEAH!
Decade→魔法みたいなミュージック
アイ→マジマジック
ワイズマ
千本桜
桜の雨
~アンコール~
ラッキーオーブ
TYW(変身する方)
~MC~
ノヴァ(R3)

1.THUNDERBOLT (jon-YAKITORY) (ミク)
2.気まぐれメルシィ (八王子P) (ミク)
D3.アンハッピーリフレイン (故wowaka) (ミク)

〜MC〜 

4.Gimme×Gimme (八王子P•Giga(ギガP)) (ミク•リン) 
5.みかぼし (3106。) (KAITO)
6.ANIMAL (oQ) (レン)
7.ぼかろころしあむ (DIVELA) (リン)
8.私の恋はヘルファイア (SLAVE-V-V-R) (MEIKO)
9.独りんぼエンヴィー (koyori(電ボルP)) (ミク)
10.on the rocks (OSTER project) (MEIKO•KAITO)
11.秘密警察 (ぶりる) (ミク)
12ダブルラリアット (アゴアニキ) (ルカ)
13.完全性コンプレックス (やみくろ) (ルカ)
14.命に嫌われている。 (カンザキイオリ) (ミク)

〜バンメン紹介〜

15.いいねってYEAH!
    (じーざす(ワンダフル☆オポチュニティ!!))
                  (リン•レン)
16.魔法みたいなミュージック! (OSTER project) (ミク)
17.好き!雪!本気マジック (Mitchie M) (ミク)
18.ワールドイズマイン (ryo(supercell)) (ミク)
19.千本桜 (黒うさP) (ミク)
20.桜ノ雨 (halyosy) (ミク)

〜アンコール〜

21.ラッキー☆オーブ (emon(Tes.)) (ミク)
22.Tell Your World (kz(livetune)) (ミク)

〜MC〜

23.ノヴァ (*Luna) (ミク)

source: 2ch

Last edited:
Reactions: adacot

adacot

Jun 16, 2022
Southern California
Osaka setlist changed 9 songs, and the second one changed from サティスファクション (Satisfaction - Nagoya show) to 気まぐれメルシィ (Kimagure Mercy - Osaka show) :ryuuto_ani_lili:

サンダーボルト(R3)
サティスファクション→気まぐれメルシィ
アンハッピーリフレイン
~MC~
gimme×gimme
千年の独創歌
ANIMAL
ぼかろころしあむ
change me→私の恋はヘルファイア?
ヒビカセ→?
WEDH→ダブルラリアット
秘密警察
ハイパーリアリティショウ→ピアノ・フォルテ
それがあなたの幸せだとしても→完全性コンプレックス
命に嫌われている
~バンメン紹介~
いいねってYEAH!
Decade→魔法みたいなミュージック
アイ→マジマジック
ワイズマ
千本桜
桜の雨
~アンコール~
ラッキーオーブ
TYW(変身する方)
~MC~
ノヴァ(R3)
That’s the one! Thank you!! Fun song

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Awesome! I'm going to try and go; I really want to see what this is all about!

Is there sort of a theme for these concerts that sets them apart from Mirai and Snow Miku?
mm without saying anything about the setlist, I can say that these concerts bring so much joy, energy and nice memories, their setlist is perfect for a national tour and it works so well to link the previous, present and future events<3

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
I’ll be going to the Tokyo and Sapporo shows, was wondering for those who have gone to the others about the overall flow/process. I am not confident at all in Japanese and was just wanting to know if there’s any instructions or anything that might cause issues there since I won’t understand, as well as for buying merchandise beforehand? Thank you!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I’ll be going to the Tokyo and Sapporo shows, was wondering for those who have gone to the others about the overall flow/process. I am not confident at all in Japanese and was just wanting to know if there’s any instructions or anything that might cause issues there since I won’t understand, as well as for buying merchandise beforehand? Thank you!
I'll attend Sapporo show too! (*^-^*)and as I explained before, Zepp venues don't have numbered seats for the 1F, that means your ticket doesn't have the traditional seat number, but an "area" standing number. So for example, instead of a 16H, you get "area 3", that means you have to get in the line number 3 and have to wait for all people of area 1 and 2 to have entered the venue.
staff member are always friendly and helpful, so in case you are not sure your line is correct, you can show the ticket to one of staff member, and they'll help you to get in the correct line ^-^

the sales goods corner looks like this:

is always inside the Zepp venue, and be sure to check the info posted on twitter (usually 1 day before) about the working hours for the sales goods corner. Also, if some goods are sold-out (in the photo you can see some red stickers on goods pictures), you can try the next day, since some stock is always reserved for each day ^-^ to buy goods, you can point your finger on the goods picture you wish to buy, if you want to speak some japanese you can say "kore to..kore to.. kore desu" (this and..this and.. this!)and for tshirts size, you can say "M size" for example ^-^
and Zepp have the "drink entrance support", I forgot if is 500 or 600 yen, but usually after you enter the venue, you can choose from many kinds of soft drinks bottles, for a fixed price of 500-600yen, is a kind of tradition for Zepp events ^-^

Last edited:
Reactions: Micah39

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
I'll attend Sapporo show too! (*^-^*)and as I explained before, Zepp venues don't have numbered seats for the 1F, that means your ticket doesn't have the traditional seat number, but an "area" standing number. So for example, instead of a 16H, you get "area 3", that means you have to get in the line number 3 and have to wait for all people of area 1 and 2 to have entered the venue.
staff member are always friendly and helpful, so in case you are not sure your line is correct, you can show the ticket to one of staff member, and they'll help you to get in the correct line ^-^

the sales goods corner looks like this:

is always inside the Zepp venue, and be sure to check the info posted on twitter (usually 1 day before) about the working hours for the sales goods corner. Also, if some goods are sold-out (in the photo you can see some red stickers on goods pictures), you can try the next day, since some stock is always reserved for each day ^-^ to buy goods, you can point your finger on the goods picture you wish to buy, if you want to speak some japanese you can say "kore to..kore to.. kore desu" (this and..this and.. this!)and for tshirts size, you can say "M size" for example ^-^
and Zepp have the "drink entrance support", I forgot if is 500 or 600 yen, but usually after you enter the venue, you can choose from many kinds of soft drinks bottles, for a fixed price of 500-600yen, is a kind of tradition for Zepp events ^-^
Thank you very much, just worried due to my lack of Japanese if they have any questions, announcements, or instructions. Any idea if there are issues with foreign credit cards, particularly for the drinks since they are seemingly mandatory? Hope you enjoy the Sapporo show as well, super exciting that they’re holding all these shows in a short period like this!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
you're very welcome ^-^
also, for the goods sale, there is usually a separate line, and at the end of the live you can easily enter the goods sale corner since is inside the venue.
for the foreign credit cards, mm.. I don't know because I always pay by cash.. for sure credit card payment is accepted at the goods sale corner, but for the drinks, I really recommend to bring some 100yen coins :kaito_ani_lili:
in case you need some cash, usually 7eleven and post offices ATM accept foreign credit/debit card ^-^

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
They’re doing goods sales the day before the show as well at Zepp Diver City, until 21:00/9 PM today. General process is you get in line, write down on a piece of paper with a pen they provide you the number of items you want next to the picture, and then wait in line until you get to the counter, at which point you can pretty much just nod every time they ask something then pay. No Japanese necessary, and means you can avoid having to deal with it tomorrow or Sunday at the same time as the shows. Just wanted to mention it since there’s only a couple of hours left.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
that's so nice to hear! the part of writing the wished goods on the piece of paper with the pencil, is similar to what happens during Magical Mirai waiting line (especially first day in Osaka and Tokyo), where for the main group of people in line they give that goods paper so they can decide in advance ^-^
i'm so happy it went smooth for you, and hope you got all the goods you wished!🎁 enjoy the live tomorrow!!♪(´▽`)

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
It’s all finished now, next will be Symphony and Kodo I suppose? Magical Mirai is the next big one though, trying to look forward to it all since I’m sad Thunderbolt is over! Fantastic time all around, hope everyone else that went to them or watched online had a great time too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)