• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Indiegogo campaign for Solaria

nachodorito

Aspiring Fan
Apr 21, 2021
Considering the current Synthesizer V English scene is like this:

Eleanor Forte: dead as hell
Tsurumaki Maki: No samples, gonna have an accent (from her CeVIO samples)
ROSA: English bank unconfirmed, though it's a possibility if enough western fans show support.

I don't mind a new native voice that's also AI enabled.

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I really like the name 'Solaris'! Only problem is that I now keep thinking she should have a counterpart called 'Luna' in the future. :tongue:

I also like the voice so far - it's distinctively more mature compared to Eleanor, and it stands out both on SynthV and among vocal synths in general.

CdrSonan

Passionate Fan
Sep 12, 2019
They confirmed the clip was made with a test bank in SynthV Standard

However, I don't think this necessarily means they'll make a full version of this Standard bank
I assume they will make the Standard bank a stretch goal when the crowdfunding starts

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
I am IN LOVE with that design! :love: Especially the gradients in her cape!

This is my first time hearing her voice too, she sounds pretty good! Best of luck to Eclipsed Sounds on their campaign!

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
May 8, 2018
The Other Side
voxil.net
THIS is what happens when you get an actual singer to record your bank, compounded by the reclist making the bank lean towards a more relaxed and natural pronunciation. It feels like forever since I've heard an native English bank without dictionary correct pronunciation and my soul has been lifted. Just to see now if they get the funding to get her released.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)