• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. Unfortunately, I don't own many physical albums and I already knew all the songs I like from the web.

False, BUT I have one from Luka's VP!

The person below discovered Vocaloid after high school.
Did we met on PlayStation Communities, perhaps? There are not many people who have an autograph by her.

The person below knew Black Rock Shooter even before they knew Hatsune Miku.

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
True tbh.

The person below would rescue Miku from a bullet if their body doesn't freeze

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
@Satinengel I can't believe you did the same mistake as me until I edited it

True I own.... 4

The person below has at least one Vocaloid Keychain

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
True, but I did not do it.

Did we met on PlayStation Communities, perhaps? There are not many people who have an autograph by her.
No, I don't use Playstation Communities. I got her autograph at Taiyou-con in AZ in 2016!

The person below has accidentally sang a Vocaloid song in front of their parents/family/friends.

hamano

@マジカルミライ2024東京
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
True! It happened only once though, at my parents' house. I was alone listening to music on my earphones, singing along to bits of the songs. At some point my parents came home and I didn't notice until I got up from the couch and saw them in the kitchen :D No comments from them though.

The person below first discovered Vocaloid thanks to a friend.

hamano

@マジカルミライ2024東京
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Not yet, I've only been to Magical Mirai. But I'm planning to attend Miku Expo Europe in December (if I have the money for flights etc.)

The person below owns a Vocaloid Dollfie Dream.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
False. Actually started liking Luka because of V4X person below likes to get involved in the commmunity a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)