• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
N-O-P-E! I'm kind of swept away by the wind, one could say. I really want to talk about serious stuff like mixing and composition all the time but there aren't really a community that can help, and when there are communities that do talk about what I want to talk about most of the time they immediately discriminate against me just because I use Vocaloid. It's a shame. Now I'll never get the help I need.

The person below has made at least one original track. WIP's don't count!

WintermintP

WintermintP

Also false! I'd rather cosplay as my own character.

Where can I find your original?

The person below has at least one piece of Miku Expo merch, Magical Mirai merch, Snow Miku merch, or merch from any Vocaloid shows such as VocAmerica, or at least one piece of Vocaloid merch in general.

WintermintP

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Yup! Though it's pretty scattered-I have a couple of pins, a poster, some key chains, an album, etc...

The person below can't decide who to vote for in the 2019 Snow Miku contest.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Ha ha, I hope no one here would be cruel enough to write "true" for a question like that, whoever asked. Though the net's not for the faint-hearted.

The person below is planning on getting one of the new Goodsmile Miku figurines.

WintermintP

Not a figurine per se, but I do have my eyes on a ticket for one of the Miku shows happening next year. This year I can't go to any of them due to school.

Also, I really do believe my own content completely sucks.

The person below wants more Engloids to release in the future. I sure do! >.<

WintermintP

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
False though a story-series with a weird instrumental or tuning does turn me off.

The person below is shamelessly addicted to a Vocaloid song series.

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
False. Songs like "Jitter Doll" and "Dead Line Circus" are interesting/fun lyrically.

The person below me hopes ALYS will come home to the Vocaloid Editor one day

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
Nope, given up on them. I don't feel like the company is exactly to be trusted. (Plus Alter Ego doesn't sound that good with French...to me.)
The person below doesn't think all western Vocaloid Ps sounds the same, whether it be EDM or "dark songs" because they know that JP producers do it as well, it differs and that they know enough variety.

WintermintP

True to a point? I know for a fact that I'm one of the outlier producers that don't do EDM or dark-themed songs and I'm possibly the only metalcore producer at all that does metalcore tracks with uplifting themes. It is a little frustrating that there isn't enough variety amongst producers that do original content, NA and otherwise. It's gotten to a point where I can easily differentiate my own tracks from that of everyone else's.

I'll also answer the @VocaMew one as well. I'm not entirely sure on the chances of ALYS returning to Vocaloid, but if they return to UTAU it would be a moral victory.

So many people have hated/denigrated the person below for using Vocaloid in original songs (answer only if you do original songs mostly).

WintermintP

Satinather

#Germanoid
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Not really, regarding covers, yes, but not original songs. Might be also because don't show my stuff to people outside the fandom.

The person below once thought that KAITO was the very first Vocaloid.

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hm! No, I actually did not, from what I recall. Upon learning about Hatsune Miku, I wanted to learn more about where she comes from. Eventually I came across LEON and LOLA, noticing they were the first Vocaloids to be released.

The person below owns Vocaloids LEON, LOLA, and MIRIAM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)