• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Yes in some cases. I love Noren Akeru's PV of Rocket Cider and that is the version I have in my playlist.
And ill once in a while go back to the Rolling Girl PV

The person below buys vocaloid merch at cons.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
False, never been to a convention or anything with Vocaloid music playing. Nor do I dance.

The person below owned or still owns the Miku Flick apps.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
False, I wasn't in the fandom back then, and I probably wouldn't have had a chance to go either. I have the concert on DVD though.

The person below owns Yuzuki Yukari.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
のぺ。true! I think it would be cool and nice if Miku went everywhere

The person below other compqnies to do world tours like Miku, even if they're like IA's concers just in conventions

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
True. I'd love to see an Internet Co. world tour showcasing all of their loids, even gacha. And AHS too, I want to see an AHS world tour.

The person below is a fan of vocaloid trance music.

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
I have six different Vocaloid products, but neither Azuki nor Matcha is one of them. They have the special privilege policies that I don't agree with.

The person below actually doesn't like EmpathP anymore due to some of the controversies that have gone on.

WintermintP

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
I don't dislike her because of the controversies, I just think she's okay.

The person below thinks SeeU should get an English vb

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
False. I'm more interested in Uni getting one and SeeU never really appeled
And @WintermintP SeeU had one planned, but it was concelled because of everything with her VP

The person below wishes AHS did bundles like Gumi V4 Complete's where you still get each box instead of one box with all the boxarts on it

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
Iffy because all of the Vocaloids I got are digital copies, and there isn't any likelyhood at all that I'll be getting a boxed copy of a Vocaloid. I'm more interested in getting access to the products quickly than I am interested in the box graphics.

The person below has something to say about songs that talk about morbid topics (sex, blood, gore, etc).

WintermintP

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Mar 7, 2018
False! If I had something to say, I'd have posted it in the the relevant thread already :maika_lili:

The person below wishes their two favourite companies did a collab together!

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
True! My favorite Vocaloids are from two companies that are some of the worst at advertising (Yamaha and Internet Co.). I guess the VOCALIDOL mobile game (however that's spelled) counts, but that's not really a thing anymore.

The person below me thinks rhythm games from more companies would be fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)