• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
False. I can sense a tomboy easily.
The person below has sung a Vocaloid song publically or wants to some day.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Had to google it, but True. It would be meow-verlous.

The person below owns one of the PSP Project Diva Games (Project Diva, 2nd, or Extend).

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
False, only 6 years...:arsloid_lili:
The person below will never like Yuecheng or Chuchu because of what that one person making their voicebanks did.

ramencup

trashlord of the shadow realm
Apr 11, 2018
my room
I haven't even heard their voicebanks, false.

The person below sings the Japanese lyrics to songs they don't even know the meaning of.

Stardust Daydreamer

~ Magic, Mental Health, and Music ~
Apr 9, 2018
False! Luo Tianyi, Yuezheng Ling, Yan He, Stardust, Xin Hua, and Yuezheng Longya. Miku can sing in Chinese so she counts too.
Yuecheng “King”, Moke, Qingxian, and Zing are going to come out eventually but aren’t out yet. (Edit: I forgot about Yao Luniang and Zhang Chuchu for ones that are in development and not released, but I got all of the released Chinaloids!)

The person below me loves Miku a lot and either owns her or wants to own her.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Yup! I've bought a ton and I've been gifted a ton. People at school buy me Miku things when they see them because they know I like her so much.

The person below me prefers Luka V2 to Luka V4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)