• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

Thy

New Fan
Apr 27, 2018
Haha, It's true! Although her design is good, it looks more like the design for an append and less like an update design. Her V2 voice sounds better as well, but just my opinion I guess. To make the jump from V2 to V3 for her voice less daunting they should have made a v3. But I have to admit there some things you can do with Luka v4 you can't quite capture with v2.

The person below used to think Oliver was the first and/only Engloid.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Uh, if by cover you mean slamming two mp3s together and creating a dual mix? True? Otherwise, False.

The person below used to watch Owata P's Talkloid Videos every day.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
False. All the producers I really follow are pretty popular

The person below likes to watch a lot of MMD videos

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
False; rarely ever, only if it's the original ususally

The person below likes at least one post-Gumi vocal better than most of the "big 8".

Eviltreat16

Apr 8, 2018
True... I do listen to a lot of the Big 8, but I do enjoy listening to V3/V4 Engloids, and IA (who I don't think is part of the 8).

The person below is a fan of an obscure English Vocaloid producer.

ramencup

trashlord of the shadow realm
Apr 11, 2018
my room
False. Even though I enjoy Vocaloid a lot it usually takes a backseat to schoolwork, other work, etc.

The person below exclusively listened to Wowaka & Neru originals for their first year in the fandom.

Eviltreat16

Apr 8, 2018
False, but I'm tempted to at least watch the episodes with Miku.

The person below cried when Sand Planet was first released.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Eh, false. I would actually prefer Piapro Studio cause I own Kaito v3, wait do you mean the editor or the Vocaloids? To be on the safe side I'm going for the Editor, for now I would prefer Vocaloid 4 for all the Vocaloids that I want, and that I listen to (Expect for Kaito v3 cause I love him).
Until V5 editor is announced

The person below has not seen Avengers: Infinity War yet.

Eviltreat16

Apr 8, 2018
True, I actually don' t like superhero movies, so I probably never will see it.

The person below still believes a Piko Utatane Update will one day happen.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Nope. Don't really care for Piko and know it's like impossible for him to get an uldate

The person below wants to attend Miku Expo Europe

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
False...I guess. Shinkalion is cool (Wish I understood what they were saying, but Miku's voice sounds good to me.), but I worry about what how the Vocaloid...franchise?...might change if the 'loids get farmed out to too many anime. I might be cool with an anime with all the Vocaloids about their lives. Though a lot of people would disagree with giving them set, canon, personalities/etc., which probably wouldn't be the best thing.

Anyway...

the person below is watching Shinkalion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)