• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Nope! I used to use UTAU a lot before I owned Vocaloid, but I personally don't like using it. I really only use it now cause well...it's nice to have such a wide variety of voices to choose from for free! But I work with Vocaloid much more.

The person below has bought a Vocaloid without using a free trial first.

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Unless drafts count, I'd say no. Not technically. But this year, perhaps that will change...

The person below owns/uses more than one type of voice synthesizer (VOCALOID & UTAU, or CeVIO & Synth V, etc. Any combination!)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True! I actually own all of the ones you just mentioned.

The person below me prefers to lurk rather than contribute music/art/etc. to the fandom. (There's no shame! I lurked for nearly ten years. As long as you're having fun that's all that's important.)

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I wouldn’t say I prefer it, but it’s what I do X’P

The person below has a physical copy of a Vocaloid

sunsun-o

Add sunthing ー☆
Jan 22, 2020
Nope! But I would like to.

The person below me knows precisely well every move from Luka Luka Night Fever's choreography

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
No, I hardly ever even listen to Luka Luka Night Fever. I'm much more of a Lily Lily Burning Night guy myself.

The person below me owns their favorite Vocaloid

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Hummmm I think Kaito/Cyman is pretty uncommon, so yeah!

The person below is waiting on a different Cryptonloid NT before considering buying new Piapro?

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Hummmm I think Kaito/Cyman is pretty uncommon, so yeah!

The person below is waiting on a different Cryptonloid NT before considering buying new Piapro?
Yeah! I’m waiting for the Kagamines to release before deciding to get it.

The person below is a fan of Fukase.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Please don't kill me but not personally, no. He's got one of the best non-native English voicebanks, I won't deny that, but I'm not just crazy about him.

The person below me has been in the vocalsynth community for longer than five years.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Yup! I think I'm at 8 or 9? I started being a fan when I was much younger so my memory is awfully fuzzy. I know for sure I became a diehard fan in 6th grade, but I can't recall if I started liking Vocaloid before then or not.

The person below me has been in the Vocaloid fandom for less than 5 years!

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Nope! I'm in your boat, been in the fandom for about 10 years now, but only deeply engaged outside the Big 8 for about 7. :)

The person below me likes another synth more than Vocaloid (but is still a Vocaloid fan)?

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
It's one of my main hobbies, actually.

The person below me has a limited edition/hard-to-find Vocaloid (ACT1, Galaco's original release, the English V1s, etc.)

• Love
Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oh yeah did you ever get the first part of your rewritten OliLen one up?? I wanted to read that! :D

And yes! I do! The ENG V1s, Nana V3, I think that's about it. I would enjoy finding Act1 sometime though :>

The person below was introduced to Vocaloid by a friend (or whatever), rather than stumbling upon it on their own?

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Not yet. If you want, I can PM you the prologue though, and maybe what I have of the first chapter!

And false. I heard about Vocaloid somewhere, but I don't remember where exactly; one day we had a rare snow day, and I decided to look up "Vocaloid" on YouTube. That was how I discovered it.

The person below me makes Vocaloid fan art!

Reactions: Aia

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
False, I have Synth V and I have Eleanore for free... But I haven't bought anything because time/I'm like, not that good at it hahaha...

The person below me has been to the Miku Expo Let's Paint Events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)