• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
False, would want to in the future, but haven't had the chance to because my university schedule conflicts with it every year.

The person below owns a physical Vocaloid CD that isn't from a mainstream label like exit tunes, sony, etc. So basically doujin cds.

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
I think????? I don't know if the VOCAMERICA CD counts for what you're talking about, but if so, yes

The person below me came into the fandom during Vocaloid 3

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
Yeah it counts!

False, I arrived in the Vocaloid 2 era.

The person below me has researched more of music theory and linguistics ever since becoming a Vocaloid fan/creator.

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
True. I took strings orchestra and music theory in highschool, and I'm working towards a linguisitcs major in college!

The person below me has Vocaloids of multiple languages

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Does Luka count? When you factor in the vocals I want the most, I have English, Japanese, and Spanish vocals.

The person below likes Miku V4's design best (of the miku designs).

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Hoo boy, I'mma have to say False and only because I like Miku V3's hair and skirt are the best, but V4X has the best shirt and some neat sleeve glove things.

The person below wants a Candy-themed Vocaloid.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
False, though I've kept a single song on repeat for longer than I probably should have.

The person below has tried getting a Vocaloid to sing along to video game music.

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
True. I'd import MIDIs made of classic video game music into Piapro Studio. It was really fun.

The person below's favorite VOCALOID first released during the VOCALOID2 generation.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
(Cool! I was sure that'd be such an obscure idea that it'd stall the thread, or get a quick False and things would move on. Another potential idea to play with....)

True. Miku's a child of V2.

The person below prefers pitch bending to slurring between notes.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Nah, I'd rather stick to one software... that isn't on it's last legs (not saying anything bad about the voicebanks, but the software doesn't have much longer)

The person below would have a vocaloid song as their fight theme.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Partly true. I like listening to some off vocals but not like as a regular thing

The person below is newer to the fandom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)