• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

kozet

Conlanger
Jul 5, 2019
flirora.xyz
I don't speak Chinese so no.

The person below has made a Vocaloid sing in a language other than Japanese, English, Mandarin, Korean or Spanish.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I made a Latin Christmas carol last year.

The person below owns at least one different vocaloid in multiple languages (ie,saying just Miku JP/Eng counts is cheating)

Reactions: kozet

Laeril

Lady of The Heavenly yard
Dec 18, 2018
Utah
I don't own any Vocaloid voicebanks.

The person below me is subscribed to Vocaloid producer DECO*27's Youtube channel.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Ahhh I'm actually not! I follow very few producers, I tend to just look for songs by my favorite Vocaloids ;;

The person below has/is going to add a Vocaloid to their collection this Christmas season? :)

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Ahhh I'm actually not! I follow very few producers, I tend to just look for songs by my favorite Vocaloids ;;

The person below has/is going to add a Vocaloid to their collection this Christmas season? :)
Depends on a) if i convince myself and b) if i can actually decide who to get. :miki_lili::iroha_lili::bruno_lili::ruby_smile_lili::qingxian_lili::ken_lili::kaori_lili::chris_lili::amy_lili:

The person below doesn't use the default VVN theme. (This counts, right?)

Reactions: Leon

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Actually, for me, I used to used the default VVN theme when I first became a member almost a year ago. So, that one's false for me.

The person below likes to ship Len, Tei, and Neru all at once.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Nah. Y’all know who I ship Len with. :LOL:

The person below me has used two or more vocal synths (Vocaloid and CeVIO, SynthV and UTAU, etc.)

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I guess so, technically! Although my use of UTAU and Synth V are soooo limited ;;v;;

The person below me has a favorite Vocaloid company? (ie you stan pretty much all the 'loids from one company in particular?)

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ooh, true! Basic though it sounds, I stan Crypton’s vocals. I cried when they all danced to the end of Decorator together at MM 2017.

The person below me has purchased a Vocaloid/other vocal that they didn’t like, but eventually grew to like after using them.

Reactions: Leon

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Ooh, true! Basic though it sounds, I stan Crypton’s vocals. I cried when they all danced to the end of Decorator together at MM 2017.

The person below me has purchased a Vocaloid/other vocal that they didn’t like, but eventually grew to like after using them.
I wouldn't buy a vocaloid I didn't like.

The person below has considered pairing their voice with a vocaloid before.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
(Yeah, that’s fair. I just like having voicebanks so much that I could outright hate one, see it on a good sale, and immediately throw my money at it. Don’t be like me. :ROFL: )

I haven’t. My voice is no good. I think it would be fun though, so I might try it as a personal project!

The person below me has met another vocal synth user IRL by coincidence (i.e. not at Miku Expo or anything like that).

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Sadly no ;;
I think that'd be super cool!! As it is, most of the people I meet know maybe Miku and not the concept behind her :')

The user below started out hating a Vocaloid and then ended up utterly adoring them (or at least liking them to some degree LOL)
(This was me with Kaito, Leon, Lola, and Big Al!)

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Nope, I do not own Piapro Studio. But I did use a trial one time and enjoyed it! I wonder, if when I do get a product that comes with Piapro Studio, if I would end up using it more...!

The person below bought a Vocaloid or voice synth as a gift for someone! (Not specifically this year)

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
False. I wish I could afford such a nice gift for my friends though! (I'd daydreamed about gifting IA to a friend who loves her once jlsf)

The person below has used XSY before

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Ahhhh nope, I never did pick up V3 (although I do have Tiny installed still I think?). I have considered picking up one of those cheapish V3 starters second hand for the sake of completion, but I really have no need, so I won't spend the money...

The person below prefers V5 to V4? (Not likely yeah but still!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)