• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
True, I really like the concept and they're a lot of fun to listen to. You can definitley do some cool things with those vbs!

The person below me likes Pinocchio-P

Sep 21, 2019
Hmm... not true! I don't prefer one over the other! It's more the style of voice rather than the gender that matters to me.

The person below likes Mitchie M!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
False, actually. I listened to a ton of metal and hard rock as a kid, so much that I've really worn myself out of the genre. UtsuP's music is well made but just not my thing. I do like a few songs here and there, though.

The person below me owns at least 3 vocaloids!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True! I did my first speech in Speech Communication last year on how to use Vocaloid. I got a 90% because "While well-done, it was quite rambly". I've also tried getting the guy I sit next to in Media Communication to get on board, but his interest is polite and for my sake alone, so it's kind of a futile effort, heh.

The person below me likes the song Burenai Ai De.

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
For me, it's hard to tell if I prefer SynthV over Vocaloid or not.

The person below likes Gobou-P
(I using this quote again because @Zaphod Scotsman did not follow this rule because he just post a link to a flight to Cevio, Switzerland because he thought that Cevio is "technically counts" which is actually not because 1. Both CeVIO (a singing/voice synthesizer) and Cevio (a city from Switzerland) are completely different things. And 2. I really ask if the person likes Gobou-P who is a Vocaloid producer who's best know for collecting Vocaloid voicebanks (known as a Vocaloid collector), creating many of his Talkloid videos, and one of his best songs was Shota Shota Island.)

___

Oct 8, 2019
Hell yea I do, I don't like her V4 design.

The person below me likes Iroha's V2 design better than her V4 ones.

Zaphod Scotsman

New Fan
Mar 9, 2019
Haven’t seen it to be honest.

the person below once tried to advertise a Vocaloid to somebody who wasn’t a fan of them (I know I did this before but the previous one was an accidental response to a different post)

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I guess you could say that, although calling it advertising feels a little... something rofl

The person below prefers Uni over SeeU

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hmmm...I like SeeUs voice more, but I like Uni's design more....but...I love pink so so much..........true!

The person below has spent over 100 dollars on voice synths

Reactions: Twillby

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
(To be fair, spending a hundred dollars on voice synths isn't hard when most editors are $100+ by themselves rofl)

True! I like pretty much all the AHSloids.

The person below me has downloaded at least five UTAU banks before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)