• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
About UTAU, I tried to use it out on a library's laptop (with an USB drive for a possibility of moving an UTAU editor from one laptop to another) but it doesn't work that way. And as for download at lease five UTAU voicebanks, but because of what I did on that library's laptop, sadly that's false.

The person below prefers FukaFlower (a shipping between Fukase and flower) over Olikase (a shipping between Fukase and Oliver).

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Truuuuue! I love FukaFlower and Pikase, in regards to Fukase ships. And I'm... fairly obvious about who I ship Oliver with, heh.

The person below me has only used one vocal synth (e.g. Vocaloid but not UTAU/CeVIO/etc, UTAU but not any of the others, etc.).

Reactions: Aia and Wario94

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I do! Vocaloid is always my favorite but I love playing around with some of the niche ones...I just love voice synths of all kinds.

The person below me owns a boxed vocaloid!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True! I have the Cryptonloids, Gakpoid V4, and Kiyoteru Rock in boxed form.

The person below me owns at least two CeVIO vocals.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Yes, I own quite a few!

The person below me has a Vocaloid keychain and it's currently attached to a bag or lanyard!

Reactions: Aia

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Sadly, I don't own any Vocaloid keychain.

The person below owns all 5 Quadimension voicebanks (Xingchain, Chiyu, Shian, Cangqiong, and Haiyi).

Zaphod Scotsman

New Fan
Mar 9, 2019
No, but I do own a few model trains that don't always want to operate correctly.

The person below...God dammit I've no idea what to say!

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Since the above has literally nothing to do with the given question, I'll answer instead.

I do! I think Prima and Tonio are especially difficult to use. They're so much fun, though, and definitely worth the effort. I also think Luka is tricky, but I haven't had nearly as much success using her in comparison.

The person below me is planning on buying at least one product from Crypton's upcoming Piapro lineup!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hmm, ooh boy I'm really not sure. I'm gonna say no for now because Im comfortable using vocaloid so if I want a crypton vb ill just buy it for vocaloid. But I can't promise this answer wont change!

The person below me has used at least 5 vocaloid trials!

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Actually, I didn't try it yet.

The person below are planing to buy all five of the Quadimension voicebanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)