• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True! I've made two. Deleted one after... unnecessary drama, but the other one's still on my YouTube.
The person below me keeps starting new projects even though they have several that still need finished. :yohioloid_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
Um, excuse me? How dare you call me out like this??? Like, I don't appreciate that. :ROFL:
(But, yeah. Guilty as charged, lol.)

The person below owns at least one Vocaloid that has been released recently.

• Haha
Reactions: peaches2217

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Um, excuse me? How dare you call me out like this??? Like, I don't appreciate that. :ROFL:
(But, yeah. Guilty as charged, lol.)

The person below owns at least one Vocaloid that has been released recently.
Yep! I have Chris, Amy, Kaori, and Ken.

The person below owns at least one V2 voicebank.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True! I've got Tonio and Prima.

The person below me has made a cover of a Vocaloid Classic (World is Mine, Magnet, Migikata no Chou, etc.)

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Not yet but someday probably :)

The person below likes another synth as much as/more than Vocaloid?

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Hmm... I have to say mostly false. I'm more for Vocaloid, but I do love Matsudappoiyo and few others, but if UTAU was more easy and almost similar to Vocaloid/Piapro Studio I would love to use UTAU much more! :matsudappoiyo_lili:

The person below loves drawing Vocaloid Characters! :miku_winter_lili:

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True! I have a clarinet. I’ve been playing it for the past ten years!

The person below me has one particular VB they stan. (It can be from any program!)

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
That would be me. I'm more like a RinLen fan than a Miku fan, although I did drawn her on one point.

The person below didn't like a Vocaloid fanfic in which they believe that a certain character/characters became an OOC to them.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I suppose so, yes. I haven't read a Vocaloid fanfic in a long time, but I do remember being irritated by a few characterizations of Rin and Len, when I was younger.

The person below's favorite Vocaloid isn't one of the big 10? (the Cryptons, Gumi, Gakupo, IA, and Yukari)

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Yyyyyes. I don't care for either Miku/Kaito or Luka/Gakupo. Just not for me.

The person below cares more about the characters and designs than the actual software?

Reactions: Wario94

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Absolutely!!! Tonio moreso, but I love Prima too! In fact, Tonio was the first Vocaloid I ever bought, and Prima was on down the line after I got Leon and Lola :)

The person below likes an obscure producer?

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Sadly, that's false.

The person below has tried using the web version of SynthesizerV before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)