• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kagamine Rin Fanclub

What's your favorite (official + main) Rin design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
I'm here once again with the Recent Rin song Recommendations! :rin_smile_lIlI:

Perhaps you have already heard Ririka Ririka's chant, it's so catchy-

This song is particularly unique, the instrumental and how Rin's voice work really make it stand out, it's sadly quite underrated!

Gothic style goes super well with Rin yet again! Cathy chorus even if a bit repetitive, I wish they changed the lyrics a bit but otherwise, I love this song~

And finally a new song by Noz. who is seriously becoming my favourite current producer, everything they release is wonderful!

Have you seen the newly revealed Magical Mirai design for the rest of the Cryptonloids this year? What do you think about Rin's? Personally, she looks super lovely! Matsuri theme really suits her, I really appreciate the extra care that was put to make it a 'reflection' with Len~
Here's some adorable fan art! :rin_rylitah:

Also, tomorrow is act 2's birthday! Crypton has received a few presents from the fans, it's cool to know that even after all this time even an update like act 2 gets celebrated by fans so much :rinlen_move:

Sep 21, 2019
Just wanted to share this cover I thought my fellow Rin fans might enjoy! I quite like the arrangement on this one; it sounds very jaunty with the horns and what not. I never would have thought to an arrangement of DoE in this style, but it works quite nicely!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
It's been almost a year, hasn't it? Honestly, I've tried to quit social media lately. But I didn't want to forget this thread! This Rin song is 4 years old, but I just found it recently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)