• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

KAITO Fanclub

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Hi ! i would like to join this FC :-0
Things I like about KAITO are that having a lot of female vbs a male voice like Kaito's is really nice and as the time passed I rlly like how the fandom in general gave him the personality of a silly man trying to have fun and ofc his signature move in concerts the airkick™ :kaito2_move::kaito2_move::kaito2_move: a shame they didn't make him do it this MM18 :-(

Oh, I almost forgot to mention my fav Kai song ! Chillyditty of February :-0
Welcome, PoPkA to the Kaito Fanclub! Grab a banner and make yourself at home here! :kaito_ani_lili:

Oh, the air-kick he did was amazing for sure! I just hope that in the future Kaito would get some more songs in the concert and in the games, come on Sega, more songs in the game for him!! too. He forever needs more love and attention. :mirai_ani_lili:

The song, Chillyditty of February, sounds nice! I never heard of it before it, so thank you. :kokone_lili:

Reactions: PoPkA

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I like to listen to this once in a while. To hear Kaito and his V3 self of their differences and how they blend in together well.:prima_ani_lili:

Original Song that I discovered and love! :kokone_lili:

Hope you guys enjoy the videos~ :kaito_ani_lili:

Reactions: TheStarPalace

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Here is an English song for you guys.

And two covers that uses his soft voicebanks~!

His soft voicebank can be so good to listen to. :kaito_smile_lili::kaito_ani_lili: Sure, one day I would like for him to get a Power voicebank, but his soft one is so unique and can be good to use!​

Reactions: uncreepy

OtakuKiarra

☐single ☐taken ☑mentally dating Kaito Shion
May 8, 2019
CAN I JOIN THIS?? SERIOusly nothing would make me happier!!!!!!
I love Kaito, he is my favorite and we have so much in common (it's a lot darker than i care to admit). his voice wraps around me and makes me feel as if i am not alone in the world. everyone around me thinks i'm just a weirdo for liking Japanese culture but us Vocaloid fans know that's not the case. I would love to be added, Arigato~~~

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Welcome, welcome aboard to the Kaito Fanclub, OtakuKiarra! :kaito_smile_lili:
I'll add you in. Everyone here is friendly and loves Kaito, the precious ice-cream boy. :kokone_lili:

Also, you can edit your posts to add in more words. :kiyoteru_lili:

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
This is probably old news for a lot of people here but I just found this artist who has one of the best Kaito designs I've seen! It's very reminiscent of Kaito V1's boxart down to the proportions, but it has its own uniqueness to it.

All the art is by 市区町村/@sktslll2 on twitter

He's also a full on automaton-notice his ear and exposed wrist here.

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
So Mitchie released a new video for Miku and Rin (along with Kaito) how did you guys like Kaito's part? Personally, I loved it (more on his panic voice to his scream of "Ah!" since it sounds so real and it's amusing to hear along with seeing the video) Mitchie used the new Piapro Studio with the effects, so I'm really excited for Kaito's future. :kaito_ani_lili::kaito_move::kaito_move::kaito_rylitah:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Sadly, Move isn't here anymore as she follows her other dreams. :kaito_lili: Move's Farewell
But she sometimes visits the site and I'm sure she is doing great and achieving her other goals in life. :kaito_ani_lili:

Kaito does sound good in low range and I love the cover you shared. :midorizakikasumi_lili: It's adorable. I added you to the list, too~! Enjoy your visit here and grab a banner if you like. :kaito_ani_lili:

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
This place hasn't been updated in a while so I thought I would share a new Kaito song!! KiAN is a really inspiring producer, not sure why this has so many dislikes when it's a really pretty song. :kaito_lili:

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Thanks for sharing, StarPalace. :kiyoterunatural_lili:

I love the artwork and the musicbox! Also very neat that the producer is using Kaito ENG! :kaito_ani_lili: It is unfair about the dislikes being so high for the producer. I think.... and this is probably me, but I think Kaito sounds a bit drowned by the music until the chorus comes in... :arsloid_lili:

An original song with Kaito JPN:

A nice cover of [ Honey I'm Home] done by LuvP with Kaito ENG:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
The time of giving, and with that is three original songs with Kaito to share you with guys~! :kaito_ani_lili:

This one uses his V1 voicebank, so cool!

I love this artwork the most and Kaito V3 sounds lovely~!

Kaito V3 is a bit high pitched, yet that doesn't stop him from being lovable on this song!
Love any of the songs above, or perhaps discovered one yourself that you wished to share, please do~! :kaito_ani_lili::mirai_ani_lili:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Yesterday I finished a drawing of Kaito in his costume from Magical Mirai. I did this drawing because couple of months back @uncreepy noticed that there wasn't really any fan art of Kaito being all yandere/being all bloody and so I tried my hand on making one for her. In the end I didn't do some blood on the knife or on Kaito's face, but I think he still looks so good as he is. :kaito_ani_lili:
Uncreepy was also super kind to offer to pay for it to help for my goal of getting Kiyoteru Rock! Thank you~! :midorizakikasumi_lili:
Kaito fanart 2019 by GF64.png
"Hold still now..." The way I did his eyes.... :arsloid_ani_lili: Kaito, I still love you as my first male favorite!

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
2020 and the love for Kaito is strong. Even through I'm giving more love to Arsloid (he is a sweet boy that needs love :arsloid_smile_lili:) I'm happy that Kaito is still loved by his fans and by his voice provider. :kaito_smile_lili::kaito_ani_lili: Even if I still haven't created original songs for him there are still producers that love to use him for English and for Japanese songs. :maika_winter_lili::midorizakikasumi_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)