Known Issues, Upcoming Fixes & Features

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
In mobile view, I can't find the Edit button. On my phone I gotta force desktop view to edit my posts.
While we look for another solution, changing your screen orientation should allow the edit button to appear.
Also, it's kinda hard adding spoiler tags after the fact? Like I have a picture I want as a spoiler, it's kinda counter intuitive I think.
Could I get some clarification on what you're asking about please? You should be able to use the insert option on the text editor for spoilers. Either that or enter the code manually. If either is not functioning properly, please let us know.
-
So that's why I couldn't edit my post and was forced to write another one that got merged.
I wanted to show a screenshot of it but it seems that the "Attach Files" button doesn't recognize any images on my phone.
I tested this with two different phones. The newer phone was able to handle it just fine, however the older phone was unable to attach it due to RAM issues. Do you get any sort of pop-up when it fails to attach? As well, it could be an issue with the type of image you're trying to upload, what's the file type for the image?

ZAR-PARTY

Pays a fortune to take photos with Miku @MIKU EXPO
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
soundcloud.com
While we look for another solution, changing your screen orientation should allow the edit button to appear.
Could I get some clarification on what you're asking about please? You should be able to use the insert option on the text editor for spoilers. Either that or enter the code manually. If either is not functioning properly, please let us know.
-
I tested this with two different phones. The newer phone was able to handle it just fine, however the older phone was unable to attach it due to RAM issues. Do you get any sort of pop-up when it fails to attach? As well, it could be an issue with the type of image you're trying to upload, what's the file type for the image?
Mine is a 2-years-old Xperia.
It's not like I could not push it, it just opens the usual file managing app but the images are a little covered in white and I can't select them. The files are JPG, PNG and GIF.

ZAR-PARTY

Pays a fortune to take photos with Miku @MIKU EXPO
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
soundcloud.com
-
It's solved. Previously, I had used the "Attach Files" button instead of dropping an image.

OP
OP
Paradoxical

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
I have updated the first post with some known issues. I have also moved all the info from the Features Still to Come Thread over to here, as there was a lot of overlap between the two threads.

Some important notes of interest:

Themes

We will be unveiling our plans for future themes this month June, as well as starting our first theme contest! Check back soon if you're interested.

Polls

Currently users are unable to edit polls after they have been closed. This is intentional. However, this raises issues with any fanclub creators who wish to run regular polls. We are looking into a way to let users edit polls after they are closed. Until then, please contact a mod with the info you'd like your poll changed to, and we will update it for you.

Last edited:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast (ロwロ)
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I don't think this is a big enough issue to warrant its own thread -- whenever I click on a thread that I've already been on before, it automatically directs me to the newest/latest post.

Would it be possible to redirect users to the first post they haven't yet read in that thread instead? I feel like I end up missing a bunch of posts because I assume the post it sends me to is the only one made in the time I last visited the thread, since that's how VO worked orz. I know there's a notifier in the corner of each post saying "New," but I didn't even notice that until a few minutes ago -- it'd be nice if it just sent me to the first post I haven't yet seen to begin with.

(Though it could definitely just be an issue on my end? Not sure if this is a site-wide thing ;;)

Rayduxz

System Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 6, 2018
Chile
hatsunemiku.cl
I don't think this is a big enough issue to warrant its own thread -- whenever I click on a thread that I've already been on before, it automatically directs me to the newest/latest post.

Would it be possible to redirect users to the first post they haven't yet read in that thread instead? I feel like I end up missing a bunch of posts because I assume the post it sends me to is the only one made in the time I last visited the thread, since that's how VO worked orz. I know there's a notifier in the corner of each post saying "New," but I didn't even notice that until a few minutes ago -- it'd be nice if it just sent me to the first post I haven't yet seen to begin with.

(Though it could definitely just be an issue on my end? Not sure if this is a site-wide thing ;;)
When opening a thread you will be now redirected to the last unread message.
And if there is no unread, to the last one.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Did you remove the option to underscore text?
View attachment 822
You mean like underline? There's an underlined U in your screenshot.

Sometimes options disappear on mobile, due to the limited screen size, I'm guessing (Like the option to save a draft, for example.). But since your screenshot has the U, that shouldn't be the issue.

Edit: Oops, looks like Move answered already :).

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
There is a list of applicable BB codes located at this link here
strike-through seems to be working just fine, if that's what you're talking about

GreenFantasy64

カイミクfangirl
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I'm having this issue of getting an 'Please select a prefix' when I'm trying to add in a person to Vocal Rendering Central. I had this problem in mobile so I just thought that I'll do it in my laptop then when I get the chance. But yeah, still running into this problem. :ring_lili:

OP
OP
Paradoxical

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
I'm having this issue of getting an 'Please select a prefix' when I'm trying to add in a person to Vocal Rendering Central. I had this problem in mobile so I just thought that I'll do it in my laptop then when I get the chance. But yeah, still running into this problem. :ring_lili:
Sorry about that. Since it was moved to the collab section it requires it to be labelled as either collab or commission. I've added the prefix "Collab" for you. For future reference, you should be able to change this yourself by editing the first post.

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
@Move->Forward has brought me back here so I'm going to reiterate what I said in the other thread.

The default theme's colours are too saturated and dark (especially the background) to the point some of the buttons and text are not legible. The colours need to be brighter and paler but also there needs to be more contrast between the items such as the teal text and the background and other dark colours. I'm saying this for legibility reasons and nothing else. Something needs to be done about the grey text as well. They're all tough on the eyes.

Thanks,
WintermintP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)