• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Known Issues, Upcoming Fixes & Features

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Did you remove the option to underscore text?
View attachment 822
You mean like underline? There's an underlined U in your screenshot.

Sometimes options disappear on mobile, due to the limited screen size, I'm guessing (Like the option to save a draft, for example.). But since your screenshot has the U, that shouldn't be the issue.

Edit: Oops, looks like Move answered already :).

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Mar 7, 2018
There is a list of applicable BB codes located at this link here
strike-through seems to be working just fine, if that's what you're talking about

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I'm having this issue of getting an 'Please select a prefix' when I'm trying to add in a person to Vocal Rendering Central. I had this problem in mobile so I just thought that I'll do it in my laptop then when I get the chance. But yeah, still running into this problem. :ring_lili:

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
I'm having this issue of getting an 'Please select a prefix' when I'm trying to add in a person to Vocal Rendering Central. I had this problem in mobile so I just thought that I'll do it in my laptop then when I get the chance. But yeah, still running into this problem. :ring_lili:
Sorry about that. Since it was moved to the collab section it requires it to be labelled as either collab or commission. I've added the prefix "Collab" for you. For future reference, you should be able to change this yourself by editing the first post.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
@Move->Forward has brought me back here so I'm going to reiterate what I said in the other thread.

The default theme's colours are too saturated and dark (especially the background) to the point some of the buttons and text are not legible. The colours need to be brighter and paler but also there needs to be more contrast between the items such as the teal text and the background and other dark colours. I'm saying this for legibility reasons and nothing else. Something needs to be done about the grey text as well. They're all tough on the eyes.

Thanks,
WintermintP

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
@Move->Forward has brought me back here so I'm going to reiterate what I said in the other thread.

The default theme's colours are too saturated and dark (especially the background) to the point some of the buttons and text are not legible. The colours need to be brighter and paler but also there needs to be more contrast between the items such as the teal text and the background and other dark colours. I'm saying this for legibility reasons and nothing else. Something needs to be done about the grey text as well. They're all tough on the eyes.

Thanks,
WintermintP
We've adjusted the grey to be a bit more whiteish, which should help with legibility. As for the teal, that colour is connected to many different places (with both light and dark backgrounds) so if we adjust it, other areas will be affected negatively.

At this point we have no plans of changing the overall background colour of the style. We know that some people would prefer a lighter style, however it is impossible to create a style that would suit everyone. This is why we are putting focus onto alternates. In the future, a change to the default is definitely possible.

You mentioned before that the style changes when you log out. From testing, if you remain logged out it will stay on the style you have selected. It is only when you switched from logged in to out that it reverts to the default (You may have already known this).

If there are any errors that are forcing you to log out please let us know so we can look into them.

Last edited:

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
The site has updated and visual changes have occurred. They are being looked into, but may take some time.

This happened at first when I founded the fanclub. I was told that it was "my fault", but, apparently, it wasn't. I fixed it back then somehow but now it's happening again.
Screenshot.png
Another spoiler comes out of nowhere.
Screenshot(1).png
It just keeps dividing "MEMBERS". When I remove all the spoilers from "MEMBERS", it gets even messier.

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
This happened at first when I founded the fanclub. I was told that it was "my fault", but, apparently, it wasn't. I fixed it back then somehow but now it's happening again.
View attachment 1172
Another spoiler comes out of nowhere.
View attachment 1173
It just keeps dividing "MEMBERS". When I remove all the spoilers from "MEMBERS", it gets even messier.
I was confused at first, but after toggling the BB code (with the gear), I saw this:
1532522252500.png
The [size][/size] is causing the split. I moved the [/size] to the end of the spoiler for you.

(I temporarily put "test" in place of "members" to test if both spoilers shared the same name field, and they did. It's still "members" in your post.)

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
It looks like the site's search isn't working. If you type something in and hit the Enter key/search button, you'll get taken to a page that says there's been a server error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Why the latest activity and latest profile posts are no longer displayed on the homepage? (I'm using mobile)
Especially the list of latest forum posts was very useful, and I hope you could bring it back.

EDIT: It seems the problem appears only in mobile view. Desktop displays the latest posts etc. normally.

Last edited:

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Why the latest activity and latest profile posts are no longer displayed on the homepage? (I'm using mobile)
Especially the list of latest forum posts was very useful, and I hope you could bring it back.

EDIT: It seems the problem appears only in mobile view. Desktop displays the latest posts etc. normally.
The site got some updates and this was one of them. From the homepage, tap the ellipses up here:
20181013_070747.jpg
A scrollable side menu should appear with the latest posts and statuses. Currently, this side menu is blurry and unscrollable on the VVN theme. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Reactions: hamano

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hm, this is sort of interesting. When trying to get here using the URL I always use (VocaVerse Network), I ended up going to a different site--a page that looks like it's still under development on VocaDB. Not sure if this is really an issue, or if there's really anything we can/should do, but it's kind of interesting. Granted, I'd just cleared my browsing history, so if there were any redirects cached there or something, they would've been gone. Still, it's never happened before, so...like I said, it's interesting. When I retyped the same URL and tried again, I got redirected to VocaVerse Network as usual.

Here's a screenshot of my history, just to prove I'm not crazy :). Sites visited are displayed newest-oldest from top to bottom:

Duplicates - Copy.PNG

(Also, thanks for fixing the site search at some point! :) )

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Text on some themes is appearing in the wrong colour due to an update. We'll be fixing it when we can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)