• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kona ft. Avanna - Remember

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
My new song and the full reveal of my song series is finally here!

I've worked on and off on this song since September, and I finished it a couple weeks ago with just a few minor things to do and now it's here. This song is made to be extremely similar to Restrained in feel, sound, and even melody to an extent! The one thing that is very different is the tuning, as I did something a little more experimental with vocals this time sound. I messed around with PIT a lot more than I nromally do and it sounded really great at some parts and really not as great in others, but I'm glad I tried it

This song refers to Restrained A LOT so if you haven't heard that song, I would suggest listening to it first to get the initial story setup--if that's something you carea bout in music.
Now, my song series...it's titled "Tangled Hearts" and currently contains Restrained and Remember, but will have more songs in the future. Not all the songs will have the same feel and sound as these two, but these are like the initial starting points of the series. When the series has been completed, I will release the whole series as a free album! In the meantime though, there is a playlist of the series on my Youtube for the Vocaloid versions--the Kona versions of the playlist will be created once I have time to make a Kona vresion of Remember!

David K.

a Czech vocal synth user and keyboardist
Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
You did a great job! I absolutely love the chord progression and the instrument set you used in this one! Keep up your great work :-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)