• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kona ft. IA English C - Calling Out (CeVIO Original)

David K.

a Czech vocal synth user and keyboardist
Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
Wow, I absolutely love this one! The vocals are very nice and I also really like the instrumental with the solo parts (I mean that flute instrument). And another beautiful thing is Kizuragi Rin's art!

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Wow, I absolutely love this one! The vocals are very nice and I also really like the instrumental with the solo parts (I mean that flute instrument). And another beautiful thing is Kizuragi Rin's art!
Sounds great Kona, IA is a good fit for this song :akasakiminato_lili:
Thank you both~! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

Now that I am home and off mobile, I can talk a bit more about it so, here we go!
I want to try finding more genres that I both enjoy and think I can do well, and so I am trying a lot of different things this year, and this kind of acoustic (almost indie like to me) style is one of them! I really like this style because it makes my music still interesting to groove to a bit without needing to be super upbeat.
I also originally planned to use a male Vocaloid for this song, but I used it to test out CeVIO CS7. just tuning the chorus, and after that, really liked how IA sounded with it and decided to tune the whole song and make it an IA song since I hadn't tuned the VSQX yet. I think IA did make a really nice choice for this song and I definitely want to use her in more stuff, she is so enjoyable to tune and hear.

Reactions: David K.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Really nice work, Kona! You did a good job conveying the mood of the song with IA. Hope your EP does well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)