• Our site rules have went through some updates and changes recently! Please take a moment to read over the changes (Rules 2-4) here!

LEON Fanclub!

Fukase

Fukase and Engloid Artist/User
Apr 8, 2018
I am long time Vocaloid1 user and I have a bit of a habit of making Leon sing in the lower notes.

I know most people use the blond white Leon design, but I'm in the process of redesigning my own version to be a blue hair black man.

Baby Fukase and Oliver stroll 1.png
Vocaloid1 family young 2.pngLeon and Miriam Sweet Pic.pngLeon X Miriam Magnet.pngLeon X Miriam.pngNekoloid Family.pngNekoloid1 Family.pngRed and Blue Vocaloid.pngRussian Leon X Miriam.pngVocaloid1 family.pngVocaloid1 babies.png

Attachments

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra
I am long time Vocaloid1 user and I have a bit of a habit of making Leon sing in the lower notes.

I know most people use the blond white Leon design, but I'm in the process of redesigning my own version to be a blue hair black man.

That art is freakin’ adorable.

Reactions: Fukase

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hello, I would like to be a part of this fanclub as well~
I used to make a ton of art and fanfic about Leon. when they were getting deactivated I wrote some really sad edgy fanfic about it. Unfortunately those have all been lost over the years!
However, I will share an original of his that I quite fancy

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
fun and cute cover i found, i also like that the design features the mars symbol on the tie. i always like when people tie the symbols into lola and leons designs!

bishidayo

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
ive been in this fandom for years and i cant believe this dork is still my fave aughghgh

but anyways, song recommendations:

^ my personal fave from this producer ^

DaifukuP makes some of my personal favourite stuff with Leon.
My tastes tend towards the more techno/electronica/dance side, so stuff like this is part of the reason i love Leon.
Considering he's an older Vocaloid, and thus harder to make realistic, he sounds better when people take the more robotic/synthetic approach to his voice.
(Though it isn't impossible to make him sound good and semi-realistic)
I really wish Daifuku made his stuff purchasable online and didnt just release his albums as convention exclusives. :kaito_lili:

http://jasminemusic.com/vocaloid/examples06/Please_Touch_Me_Lola.mp3
PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT REMEMBERS THIS

Oh, hello! So glad to have another member, so welcome! Thanks for the lists, it's greatly appreciated. :) I also definitely agree with you about making Leon more robotic. I'm surprised there aren't more Daft Punk covers with him, since that's always the sort of voice I imagine would suit him him.

bishidayo

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
ok i just wanna say

i was expecting this cover to be an untuned high pitch cover but this actually slAPS?????
you can actually tell they actually tuned it and used the icon palette
and i love how they put the fILTER AND AUGHGH
i just

i like it ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)