vtt.jpg

ThatGirlMyra,
Fukase
cafenurse

Last edited:

Fukase

Fukase and Engloid Artist/User
Apr 8, 2018
I am long time Vocaloid1 user and I have a bit of a habit of making Leon sing in the lower notes.

I know most people use the blond white Leon design, but I'm in the process of redesigning my own version to be a blue hair black man.

Baby Fukase and Oliver stroll 1.png
Vocaloid1 family young 2.pngLeon and Miriam Sweet Pic.pngLeon X Miriam Magnet.pngLeon X Miriam.pngNekoloid Family.pngNekoloid1 Family.pngRed and Blue Vocaloid.pngRussian Leon X Miriam.pngVocaloid1 family.pngVocaloid1 babies.png

Attachments

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

ThatGirlMyra

Cyber Diva
Jun 21, 2018
Savannah, GA
I am long time Vocaloid1 user and I have a bit of a habit of making Leon sing in the lower notes.

I know most people use the blond white Leon design, but I'm in the process of redesigning my own version to be a blue hair black man.

That art is freakin’ adorable.

Reactions: Fukase

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hello, I would like to be a part of this fanclub as well~
I used to make a ton of art and fanfic about Leon. when they were getting deactivated I wrote some really sad edgy fanfic about it. Unfortunately those have all been lost over the years!
However, I will share an original of his that I quite fancy

ThatGirlMyra

Cyber Diva
Jun 21, 2018
Savannah, GA
Hello, I would like to be a part of this fanclub as well~
I used to make a ton of art and fanfic about Leon. when they were getting deactivated I wrote some really sad edgy fanfic about it. Unfortunately those have all been lost over the years!
However, I will share an original of his that I quite fancy
Awesome, welcome to the club!!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
fun and cute cover i found, i also like that the design features the mars symbol on the tie. i always like when people tie the symbols into lola and leons designs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)