• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

LEON Fanclub!

Fukase

Fukase and Engloid Artist/User
Apr 8, 2018
Reactions: ThatGirlMyra
I am long time Vocaloid1 user and I have a bit of a habit of making Leon sing in the lower notes.

I know most people use the blond white Leon design, but I'm in the process of redesigning my own version to be a blue hair black man.

That art is freakin’ adorable.

Reactions: Fukase

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hello, I would like to be a part of this fanclub as well~
I used to make a ton of art and fanfic about Leon. when they were getting deactivated I wrote some really sad edgy fanfic about it. Unfortunately those have all been lost over the years!
However, I will share an original of his that I quite fancy

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
fun and cute cover i found, i also like that the design features the mars symbol on the tie. i always like when people tie the symbols into lola and leons designs!

REDD

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
ive been in this fandom for years and i cant believe this dork is still my fave aughghgh

but anyways, song recommendations:

^ my personal fave from this producer ^

DaifukuP makes some of my personal favourite stuff with Leon.
My tastes tend towards the more techno/electronica/dance side, so stuff like this is part of the reason i love Leon.
Considering he's an older Vocaloid, and thus harder to make realistic, he sounds better when people take the more robotic/synthetic approach to his voice.
(Though it isn't impossible to make him sound good and semi-realistic)
I really wish Daifuku made his stuff purchasable online and didnt just release his albums as convention exclusives. :kaito_lili:

http://jasminemusic.com/vocaloid/examples06/Please_Touch_Me_Lola.mp3
PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT REMEMBERS THIS

Oh, hello! So glad to have another member, so welcome! Thanks for the lists, it's greatly appreciated. :) I also definitely agree with you about making Leon more robotic. I'm surprised there aren't more Daft Punk covers with him, since that's always the sort of voice I imagine would suit him him.

REDD

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
ok i just wanna say

i was expecting this cover to be an untuned high pitch cover but this actually slAPS?????
you can actually tell they actually tuned it and used the icon palette
and i love how they put the fILTER AND AUGHGH
i just

i like it ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)