• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Leon's doodles

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys! Thought it might be nice to have a place to store some of my Vocaloid-related art. I don't draw a whole lot during the semester, but now that I'm on break I've been able to get back into it a little bit!! I've only drawn two things so far, but I do also have a wip I'm coloring rn, so I'll post that later or tomorrow.

I tend to draw on large canvases, so I'll be spoilering these. My art is far from perfect and this is just for fun, so please be constructive if you intend to criticize! <3

I intend to make a mini animation with this one, so I actually have 3 images with different hair positioning/coloring. It'll be cute, if I can ever get around to figuring it out!! lol
Leon Goodbye1.png

Tried a simpler but still nice-looking shading style? Not sure about it yet!
Luka.png

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Euhhh I noticed some coloring discrepancies on Luka's shirt that made her chest look like it was shaped wrong. Fixed and reupped :')

Your art is amazing! I adore your design for Leon especially. I love his hair!
Thank you ahh ;;A;;
My Leon design was intended to keep his dorky, lovable vibe from his popular design, while being an homage to the reveal that his and Lola's VAs are black :)

I really like the style you tried out in the Luka drawing, especially the highlights on her hair. Cute!
Thank you so much!! I think I might stick with it for future doodles, since it's low-stress but still looks nice. I enjoy sketching and lining, but despise coloring, whoops jalsfjs

Reactions: ___

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Eyy I drew Fuckass Fukase! I gave up on coloring it ngl. It's good enough :')

I despise his overly cluttered coat, so I cut it off and gave him a button down instead :P
And yes, one side of his face IS shaded grey/
Fukase.png

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Well I now have a lot of wips and have finished none of them! Cool!

Here's the one I'd actually consider "done" but only in the sense that I have 31 people to squeeze onto a canvas, so I'm not going to be shading much, so here's 1/31 down--

It's a personal design and is the partner to Lola's!
Leon full.PNG

Here is an Oliver that I'll probably never finish, but at least I tried--

Like an angel!! Too bad he's a little shit--
Oliver.png

I also have an Oliver full body in the works to go along with that Fukase one and the Piko one I made a while back (which I am currently making small edits to, so it matches the coloring style of the newer ones). I also plan to draw a Len full body, and once all four of the "shota" gang (a term I use somewhat begrudgingly, only because idk what else to call them, but you get my gist) I'll put them all together!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Your art is really pleasant to look at! Super clean and great color choices. I really like your style!!

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Aaaand here we are: 4/32(?) done. My V1s! I was determined not to draw anyone twice, so Kaito got to be half and half LOL. I'm still not happy with Miriam's pose so I'll probably edit that more at some point, but here we are for now!

V1s.PNG

And, @Caize Ahhhh thank you so much, that's such a kind complement ;;A;;

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I adore your designs for Lola and Leon. They're so different from what you usually see!
Haha thank you! I really just wanted something simple but not "plain clothes" like their popular fan designs, you know? They're not perfect but it's at least a start LOL

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you!! I plan to scan the Nana one and make some proportion edits digitally so I can use it for the art for the cover I'm working on with her :)

Reactions: Aia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)