• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Luka V4X trial test - Electro Saturator (WIP)

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
As I wrote few days ago, I've been messing with Luka's trial recently, so this is what came out of it :3
I know it's not finished ;;, but I've been a bit busy and wanted to post it nonetheless:mirai_ani_lili: (will I ever finish something? I doubt it:ring_ani_lili:lol)

Soo, in this I mostly messed with EVEC colurs (they were suuper fun ;33), as well as tried to workaround some of Luka's flaws; I tried my best with her, hope it came out fine!:yohioloid_lili:(advices on both tuning and mixing are more than welcome though ofc!)
I didn't mess with the parameters as much as I would have to though, aside from some DYN and BRI, for time reasons, so forgive me for that ;;.
In the end, I definitely plan to get her someday, as I had a lot of fun overall ;33

Mh, I used Piapro by the way and I have to say, although it was giving me a headache at first trying to figure it out, I ended up really liking it ahah, as it can be quite handy :kaito_move:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)