• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Luo Tianyi now sells feminine hygiene pads

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Stumbled across this image from the recent Bilibili event in China

The rough mechanical translation of the sentences under that image said...
The booth where the characters collaborated with general corporations was conspicuous. Ruo Tianyi (LUO TIANYI), which is the most popular in the Chinese vocaloid series "VSinger", is appointed as a brand for Pizza Hut and Whisper. The photo shows the whisper booth, showing off the dance in Japanese butterfly graffiti.
Here the link to the article 【独占レポ】キズナアイ「BILIBILI WORLD」で海外初、単独出展 トークではあの言葉をポロリ!?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Not even sure what you say to that....

Well, Miku was used to sell shampoo/conditioner, but considering her design that sort of makes sense. This is just sort of weird for some reason.

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
That's cool I guess, I'm a guy so it's not something I wouldn't have to worry about. Still, if slapping a vocaloid onto a liner to help promote healthy periods get people's attention then more power to them.

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
>wanting blood sacrifice
>period products
Makes sense to me.

my only problem with it is the wristband is tacky as heck and really unnecessary, like it's just trying to mock me skdddkdk

Last edited:

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
(Wow, now there’s even Vocaloid sanitary pads... Vocaloids really are taking over the world!)

I lowkey want this ? And “face that looks like she wants a blood sacrifice”... LOL :clara_ani_lili:

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
The name of the image above just being why cracked me up....

Luo's dress is pretty nice, same for the wings. I mean, sure Luo may look like she's demanding blood but... Ya know? VSinger's stepping up their game, Crypton might be beat unless they can slap Miku on female hygiene products too.

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)