• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Maghni AI by VocaTone Studio and Misbah Studios

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
The OLIVER demo sounded good to me. I agree, I am just baffled as to why all of this was dripped out over time instead of delivered to potential backers as a more cohesive look at what was to come if the project came to fruition. Compared to what has surfaced in the last couple of weeks, the original campaign is hilariously underwhelming. Continuing to be confused as to why the IndieGoGo was handled the way it was, but pleased with recent demo content.

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
OOPs sorry. I remembered the red color but not which silohettes they were. Thank you for correcting me!!! 🙏

Hopefully it comes out soon? Considering they opted to show the VAs demos instead of the banks- i'm assuming it's still very in-progress.

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
The Sweet Ann and Big Al banks are actually these ones! The top one is probably Ruby.

A bit worried that Vocatone hasn't posted an update about the Aurum demo that was supposed to be last month. :kyo_ani_lili:
You can tell us if Big Al's voice provider is the same as his Vocaloid? Because they had to record everything again with a new voice provider and, honestly, I really love Big Al's voice XD I hope they called the same voice provider (Tho would love to have another VB with the first intended VA).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)